A fantasy

Italianbbcvirgin

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
I have been fantasizing about being with a black man for a quarter of a century. i went to college at a school with a high non-white population. But i was in a serious relationship and so I didn't follow up. But there were a few men that got me hot and bothered. I didn't know them but i would pass them on campus all the time. So I have a particular fantasy about two of them, in a consentual non-consent situation.
There was a parking lot on the edge of campus. To get onto campus, you had to walk by a bunch of row houses. In my fantasy, I would be walking past the row houses and I am pulled into one. It is the taller of the two guys I have noticed on campus. (lets call him Denzel) I struggle to pull away from him but he whispers in my ear that he has seen the way I watch him on campus, my eyes full of lust. he says that the looks I give him make him hard and he was going to do something about it
He starts to kiss me, and I pretend to struggle, knowing that I really want him but I am involved with someone. I am already turned-on. I can feel my nipples harden and my panties are wet. I start to relax and he starts to fondle my breasts. He laughs and says that my nipples could cut glass, they are so hard. I blush, but am too excited to do anything but moan with pleasure. All of a sudden, I feel another set of hands caressing my ass and undoing my pants. I turn to see my other lust( let's call him Shemar) behind me with a lascivious grin on his face. I begin to protest but Denzel is holding me tight and says that he and Shemar are friends and know that I want both of them. Shemar is fingering my pussy, which is betraying me with the puddles of desire pouring from it. I don't know how it happens but i am totally naked in front of them. As Shemar continues to finger my pussy, Denzel pushes my head down toward his cock which is already out of his pants. It is longer than my head and so very thick. I try to get it in my mouth but I can't fit it. i procede to lick his shaft and balls, while alternately sucking on the head of his cock. I am cumming hard and Shemar is yelling, we've got a geyser here. He jumps up and pulls out his cock; it isn't as long as Denzel's but very thick. He starts to push into my wet, tight pussy. It is a little resistant at first but he works it in. I dive onto denzels cock with my mouth and he begins to fuck my mouth. I am gagging but continue to work hard at trying to keep up with him and please him because I am cumming with nearly every thrust of Shemar. Denzel is telling me what a good cocksucker I am and that he knew that I really wanted this. The guys thrusts start to sync up and they cum at the same time. I am ******* on the amount of jism coming from Denzel and I can feel cum ooozing down my legs. I fall to the ground as they let go. Shemar comes over and makes me clean him off. I love the taste of both of us comingling on his cock and I lap it up eagerly. Denzel helps me to my feet and thanks me for a great start to the school day............

Hello Lovely Italian Angel, I want to know if you fantasize your guy as deep DARK, Ebony toned, muscular and of course Hung for the "TRUE" BLACK experience and the stark, erotic contrast. If you prefer this post me Babydoll

Deepdark30, a a muscular, dark ebony toned man is definitely on the menu. lets say denzel was the deep ebony fellow and that Shemar was a milk chocolate and they are def both hung ;)

Back