A fantasy of fucking a black guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

juliciln333

I am a 22yr old white female and have had a fantasy of fucking a black guy for a long time now. My bf wants to watch and videotape it. We think we have found a black guy in our city that we are going to meet this Saturday night at a club.

Right after I met my wife before we were married I had this fantasy of watching a black man fucking her real good. I talked to her about it she told me she could not go it because none of the white guys would go with her again this was back in 1950s when black man just did not associate with white women. I asked her a few more times the answer would always know I can understand why because all of her clients were white men,

One night while we were going at it real good I told her I knew there was a black infantry division about 40 miles away from where she lived her fucking tempo picked up quite a lot, that told me she was interested in it. I asked her if she wanted to go she said yes so Friday afternoon we're off to this town were all black men more. The first thing we did when we arrived was to get a hotel room and parked a car. We will walk in to where the bars were a couple of black men were behind us making comments about my wife which really got me turned on I asked my wife if she was interested without saying anything she turned around and gave one of them a real wet long kiss.

His hands were all over which exactly what I wanted to see my wife said let's go to the hotel room she said it was okay for his friend to come along. My wife was not bashful at all about having a black man feeling around while walking back to hotel room I wouldn't mind if they done a lot more. When we got into the hotel room she grabbed him and locked lips like a never seen it done before it appeared they were trying to swallow each other's tongues they just could not get enough of each other'

The part I wanted to see most was his cock disappearing in my wife pussy real deep bareback it wasn't long before that happen that was the biggest thrill of my life I was hoping you had a real big load to pump in her as deep as he could. They continued kissing as they were fucking what a wonderful site that was. We made a few more trips to that place until I was transferred back to the USA.

i think thts great girl been trying to get my husband to let me and us do interracial i dying to do this soon kelly

My wife has had five black lovers. One of them she brought home to spend the night. Two of them I saw douuble team her at a sex club, and one of them I never met. He used her as a booty call for a while while I was out of town. We are trying to find a place in the Seattle area where she can go out and flirt with some black men.

I am a 22yr old white female and have had a fantasy of fucking a black guy for a long time now. My bf wants to watch and videotape it. We think we have found a black guy in our city that we are going to meet this Saturday night at a club.
I really hope it works out well for you wish you the best of luck on your new adventure.. There is nothing more gratifying in the world than watching a black cock disappearing in your wife pussy bareback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back