A fantasy I have been having....

Asmodeaus80

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
It starts off with a dominant black man finding my wife and seducing her. Making her want to fuck him, need to fuck him. Once she gets to that point of craving him he let's her get a taste. They start a sexual relationship with him becoming her primary sex partner.
The three of us would go out to dinner or movies or hikes as we like to do. To everyone not knowing they are the couple and I'm the tag along friend. You know the one that the couple likes teasing by making out and fondling each other in front of him.then when we get home or to his place they fuck like wild animals till her pussy is wore out. I get to fuck her once her pussy is stretched so I can see just how well fuck ed and full of Cumberland she is....

Great fantasy! Better if it happens :)

So true. Would love watching her with her "boyfriend" in public and only her and her bull know that I'm really her husband. Like at a bar or party where they can get frisky or at a park or winery or something with her in a skirt panty less of course and him placing his hand on her ass and sometimes under the skirt.

Attachments

• 2015-06-30 08.18.39.png
    2015-06-30 08.18.39.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
My GF wants to take me and a BBC to her highschool reunion and introduce me as her husband but hang all over her BBC all night in front of everyone. I think it's unlikely we'd both get leave at the same time so it won't happen but it sounds fun.

I love how this little sissy boy get so excited about his wife getting fucked by a real cock. Fucked mercilessly while he watches her enjoy what he can't do. Look at this sexy legs and tight little ass.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back