A Dream...... Vacation....

My girlfriend and I heard about a BREEDING Farm in africa, Ghana. Since we both knew more about this farm we thought about to go there. It tooks more than 6 month till we done the decision to enjoy our next Holiday there. Just one week ago we booked a Holiday there for all together 5 weeks. This farm is famous for white couples which want to have a very deep skinned black baby. Since more than two years my girlfriend and I have the fantasy that she get pregnant from an other black bull, especially from a really dark skinned african men when we enjoy our sex. This breeding farm have a lot of rules. First of all it is not allowed to the white husband/boyfriend to have sex with his white women/girlfriend in the time of 3 month before they do this special holiday. Also the white slut have to interrupt of any type of contraception. The White couple have to sign a contract which an atag that regulates that the white ****** must be fucked during the holiday exclusively by big-cocked and potent BIG BLACK COCKS tails WITHOUT ANY CONDOM.

We decided to have a 5 weeks Holiday there because in this time my cock-horny slut has twice her ready-to-conception days.

We also have to agree that both my girlfriend and I are constantly recorded by video camera throughout the holiday. We must agree in advance that these videos may be uncensored and published on the Internet by showing our faces.

Likewise, videos are made in which I have to present my little tiny penis in front of the camera. I have to say my name and show my face. Of course I have to compare my tiny small dick with the huge stallion tails of the black bulls in front of the camera.

If my girlfriend was then successfully pregnant by a big black monsterdick, we have to travel to Ghana again for several weeks at this time. My little cock-horny hobby bitch is then fucked several times daily by the black dream tails in the 8th and 9th month.

The birth is also recorded entirely by video. I have to stand naked next to it. Likewise, throughout the birth I have to blow the big dicks of several big negro cocks and thank them for successfully swaying my girlfriend.

After the birth my girlfriend gets a tattoo about her horny cunt. It gets the inscription "Only for big black tails". I also get a tattoo just over my Little tiny dick. I get the inscription "too small to fuck".

Having both thought about this scenario for a very long time, we are both determined to go down this very path together. We both have the absolute firm wish that my girlfriend be sworn in by a stranger African who has a really huge cock.

In six weeks we go to the capital of Ghana to Accra and wont to fullfill our.

In six weeks we will fly to the capital of Ghana, Accra and want to put our greatest common wish into practice.

Horny greetings from Berlin

blackmanslut Dayana and tiny penis Christian
that cant be real

Back