Do you like to have be fucked like this ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BlackJaguar007

Male
From
AE
Special for the sweetest mature white nasty hot mom ever @Pauline :

I straddle your shoulders, aligning my balls to your mouth. You dizzy with my smell and automatically start painting my balls with your tongue making them dripping wet. I look up to see you’ve got a firm grip on my cock and you’re stroking, pulling my balls up, and grinding down as you suck one and then the other, then both. Your mouth is full and you swirl your tongue and gently suck, your eyes locking with mine.

I push up to release my balls from your mouth and you whimper and fight to keep them, but i win and they release with a pop. I run my now wet sack all over your mouth, cheeks and nose, then move down a little so iam straddling your chest and roughly grab and pinch your hard nipples, positioning your tits and nuzzling my hard dark cock between them.

Looking down into your eyes, I make a carnal sound before i prepare your chest by spitting on it so i can easily slide my cock between your tits.

Your pussy is so hot and wet. Reaching down I rub your clit, just like the way that makes your pussy soaking wet, i love to watch and listen to how wet you get. You am perfectly sensitive and needy.

You tuck your neck down and open your mouth waiting, you need to taste me . i stroke up and thrust between your tits right into your hot, wet, waiting mouth. I align the rhythm of your moans so that my cock slides through your tits and hits the back of your throat. You moan against my humming vibrations.

You can’t stand how hot it look, the noises were making, the pressure on your tits. I am fucking your throat, and it’s amazing. I am moaning and thrusting and telling you “You’re gonna get all this cum, where do you want it bitch? Fucking, tell me where you want it?” you demand Pauline .

You can’t think. you can’t talk. You are so turned on. You're concentrating on too many things at once. You look into my eyes with need and you know instantly that I'm going to cum.

You clamp down on my cock as it hits your throat again deep. I'm fucking your mouth fast and hard as my cum gushes into your waiting mouth. You swallow fast and cum hard as my fingers speed across your clit in a frenzy.

I withdraw stroking your hair, that sexy smirk you will never tire of, decorates my face. I leant in kissing you, i know how crazy it makes you when i kiss you telling you .. You are a good girl a good white bitch . you moan against my mouth. Our bodies glisten with a sheen of perspiration.

I leave your mouth to suck your nipples hard, biting and nipping them, kissing your neck. You feel cherished and used and needy again.

“You need to cum again? Maybe I’ll make you my precious little slut?” i tease.

I know your body so well and slide a finger inside you, feeling how much your pussy needs my cock buried deep, how it clenches against my finger, pretending it’s my cock and attempting to milk me dry with your tightness.

I tell you to hold your pussy lips open so i can watch your hard little clit dance while i try to add another finger into your tight sensitive pussy.

You moan and squirm around my long fingers begging for more, but i ******* you staying perfectly still, except for scissoring my two fingers trying to make room for one more.

My fingers are burning hot inside you and dripping wet, i slowly withdraw all three fingers and then with a corkscrew motion i quickly shove them deep inside. When im buried as far as i can go i wiggle my middle finger against your G-spot for a count of three and then slowly slide out of yoy.

You are loosing your mind, im keeping you on the cusp of a huge orgasm and its fucking *******.

“You’re not allowed to cum yet pauline ” i tell you “I won’t let you cum until it’s my dick buried even further inside of you. I want to feel you cum all over my big cock” all the while pushing you closer and closer by slapping your poor sensitive clit with my dark cock.

You're begging me so pretty, to “please…please let me cum on your cock. “Please shove it deep inside me so I can cum all over you” you beg. I need you so bad tears are streaming down your face from trying so hard to hold back.

I love watching you suffer in pleasure, begging for release. I wish i could keep it up, but i can’t wait to bury myself inside you.

I suddenly slide my fingers out and slide my cock in as fast and hard as i can, pushing as deep as i can go, making you scream.

I can’t believe how fucking tight and hot your pussy feels, my toes curl as it takes everything inside me to glide my big fat cock out of you slowly, until just the head, is nuzzled inside. I feel your pussy gripping you trying desperately not to let me leave you .

“that’s right baby, you wanna cum all over the tip of this big cock?” i ask you “you going to thank me for this cock with your cum?” i taunt.

When i reach up and pull and pinch on your hard nipples your hand automatically goes to your clit and you rub so hard. When i feel the beginning of your orgasm i slide in and fuck you hard and fast against the convulsions of your orgasm and your pussy squirts all over me . your cheeks burn with heady addictive release and borderline shame, that only comes from letting me own your pleasure so completely.

I repeat this three times — loving how you can’t stop cumming how each orgasm builds, ebbs, brakes and builds again.

But i demand more. I pull out suddenly until it’s just the tip again.

“you want more of this dick baby” i groan “then i know what you need from me . Tell me what I want to hear.” i demand.

You don’t miss a beat because you need me so badly.

“Fuck my ass you whimper, please fuck my ass hard”. I don’t hesitate and slide my dripping wet cock right into your ass. You'd let me do anything to your body in this state, you're overwhelmed by how dirty, hot and sexy i always make you feel.

It’s so tight i don’t make it more than 4 strokes until I'm filling your ass with my hot cum. It feels amazing, a soothing balm that pushes you over then instantly calms you as you gently float back down to earth.

I collapse on top of you, still buried deep enjoying the aftershocks of your weak, limp body.

I know exactly how to fuck you mindless.

Then I have you over my chest as you catch your breath moving your hands on my chest then creaming the last drops of my cum in your hands as you squeeze my hard dick ... Kissing me ... Telling me " I wish my husband could own me the way you do " I tape on your head and stroke your hair ... " you don't need a husband you need a real man to treat you like a real lady " .. Then I kiss your lips and you can feel my dick getting hard again in your hand you look with a look of WTF ... I smerck at you .. " Are you ready for another ride but this time ... In the hot tube as I give you a real bath .. And that's another story xxxx BlackJaguar

Back