"A double life" - message from a Hotwife

Would you allow those same freedoms to your husband if he wanted to explore his sexual desires, no matter who it was with or how close he got to another woman, or man if that's his thing?
Yes... My husband is as free as he wants to be from my side :) I'm the one who also tries to free his cravings.... And trust me... He has freed a lot with me ;)

Thank you for your words. As women, by day we are the June Cleaver type with pearls and by night we want to be the free sexual vixen. Is there an answer to our Madonna-Whore paradox? Or, should we simply not care what others say? Or should we succumb to the Anna Karenina lot, where she must leave her children because she loves another man and in the end, end it all?

Last edited:
Thank you for your words. As women, by day we are the June Cleaver type with pearls and by night we want to be the free sexual vixen. Is there an answer to our Madonna-Whore paradox? Or, should we simply not care what others say? Or should we succumb to the Anna Karenina lot where she must leave her children because she loves another man and in the end, end it all?
One of the amazing shifts in women since the beginnings of Feminism seems that as you are defining yourselves and making peace with your nurturer and whore sides. I read an article once by a vanilla woman who was submissive in bed, but how dare her husband ever treat her like that outside of the bedroom (their sex life apparently needed some creativity, LOL...). Cuckolding or submissive women seem to have the opportunity to experience all sides of your personalities. No need to end it all, take any frustration out on a cuck :)

I'm kidding! Sort of... I'd love it!

I would just like to say that I have read your post and I respect it immensely.
I would also like to state that from the bull side (at least in my case) that we are very similar.

I am a professional male. I have served honorably in the military. I also have a degree.
In my professional life I, in my opinion, am very good at what I do. People respect what I say and I am a good investment.

In my private life, I am a bit of a perv. I enjoy the deviant. I stray from the norm. And I fuck other men's wives.

Does this mean that I am an asshole that fucks anything that moves and I am always looking for new conquests? NO.

Do I bang wives every night cuz that is what I should be doing? NO.

The honest answer is that on a normal night, I am working and probably either having some tea or a stiff ******* depending on how my day went.

I have a total of 5 what I consider to be close cuckold couple that I see. Some more often then others.

I have two lives.

I have had to turn down potentials (very recently) because they would risk my professional life. I do have to be responsible at some point.

So although I too have my dark side, it's the constant reality of my day to day life that I need to keep in balance.

Touche' you are not alone.

I would also like to state that from the bull side (at least in my case) that we are very similar.

I am a professional male. I have served honorably in the military. I also have a degree.
In my professional life I, in my opinion, am very good at what I do. People respect what I say and I am a good investment.

In my private life, I am a bit of a perv. I enjoy the deviant. I stray from the norm. And I fuck other men's wives.

Does this mean that I am an asshole that fucks anything that moves and I am always looking for new conquests? NO.

The honest answer is that on a normal night, I am working and probably either having some tea or a stiff ******* depending on how my day went.

I have a total of 5 what I consider to be close cuckold couple that I see. Some more often then others.

I have two lives.

I have had to turn down potentials (very recently) because they would risk my professional life. I do have to be responsible at some point.

So although I too have my dark side, it's the constant reality of my day to day life that I need to keep in balance.

As Women and Men in this lifestyle, are we destined to always to live a double life? Always to be proper in the daytime? and always reveal our sexual freedom at night and to our selected few friends?

I have two lives.

This and the OP’s post really resonated with me.

I am a young professional black male, considered a “good one” a “catch” people usually find that they way I speak and carry myself is almost regal but I love to be considered a sexual object. I’m shore there is a psychological classification for me but I’m drawn to the lifestyle cause others view me as a virile bull to simply mount a female and unload in her womb then leave.

I might be considered a bit black and white at work almost strictly by the book. A leader. But nothing turns me on more than a husband saying I need a bull to service my wife.

I hate to make this post because I will probably be flamed as being a troll. Believe me, I understand the need to lead a "double-life". I do so myself. Nobody in my real world would know that I go to a site like this. BUT, I would like to make a suggestion that, while we lead double lives, we should also work to make it less necessary to do so. Often we see politicians who have taken positions opposing gay rights turn out to be gay. "Family values" politicians turn out to have had mistresses and sponsored abortions for them. There are so many examples of double lives that are also examples of hypocrisy. So, all I am saying is that we who live these double lives should work in whatever modest ways we can to foster tolerance of alternative lifestyles. So, in the example of poundcake26, do you try to influence your conservative Christian friends to be more tolerant of other lifestyles? You can live the fine upstanding life you are leading, and the "darker" life that you can't share with others, but work to influence others to be less judgmental of others who are not just like them. The day will never come where you can go to church and when someone asks what you did last weekend tell them, "We got out the whips and chains and had an all-black gangbang in the basement." But, maybe the need for double lives can be reduced just a little bit through the influence of people like poundcake26.

So, in the example of poundcake26, do you try to influence your conservative Christian friends to be more tolerant of other lifestyles? You can live the fine upstanding life you are leading, and the "darker" life that you can't share with others, but work to influence others to be less judgmental of others who are not just like them.

Your suggestion is contradictory to the nature of this thread and quite possibly the very existence of this lifestyle.

Granted, there are "lifestyle" awareness elements out there; in our experience they're usually bundled with LGBT rights activism for whatever reason. That being said, when this stuff (or any taboo, for that matter) becomes mainstream, it loses a significant amount of its "Ooh, fuck baby, that's nasty!!" appeal.

Comparing what we do to a corrupt or two-faced politician isn't very valid; we're consenting adults and we interact only with other consenting adults. We're hiding our participation in the lifestyle to avoid judgment, not misleading the masses for our own personal gain. Our choices won't impact the economy, won't influence any laws, won't prevent school shootings from occurring, etc... All we're doing is having fun behind closed doors and we have zero interest in promoting anything associated with that.

One can justify social, economic, political, financial or other views to others because those constructs exist within the realm of what most people consider normality. There's a massive difference between "Yeah, we're both voting for Hillary..." and "Yeah, we're into having nasty fun with black men..." We're not making it our mission to close the gap on that difference anytime soon.

In short; thanks, but, no thanks.

Last edited:
Hi!!

Thank you for reading this thread! :wub::lips:

I have been a bit absent in the last weeks and got many requests from men to post new pictures again. I actually wanted to share with you something that goes through my mind regularly.

I am a married but very sexual independent woman who enjoys sex and look for new boundaries. Lately I have been thinking a lot about how I actually live a double life. I am sure that there are many women out there that are in a similar position as I am. I come from a well off family and I am considered to be classy. The image I give at work and in my surroundings is off an independent and professional woman. I think I possibly give the image that I am comfortable with my sexuality, but no one could ever imagine what I actually desire. This brings me to my other life, my sexual life :wub:.

I notice that what I really look for is something much deeper and much more unconventional. I look for extreme sexual experiences that do not seem to be in line with why I represent in my regular life. The urges I have are of being completely owned and used by a man. At key moments even be humiliated or degraded (as part of the fantasy). I want that man to ensure I explore these urges and brings me to my ultimate boundaries (which I might not even be aware off) throughout a limitless amount and wide spectrum of sexual experiences. My husband knows that I have these urges but often gets intimidated on how far I would be willing to take it, which becomes a strain on the marriage. We currently work on this. At the moment I have met a man, an amazing bull, that is helping me explore this side of me. My bull/Dom supports and respects me and the marriage. Every day that passes I feel more devoted to him and it feels like I am being myself, the person I am supposed to be in this part of my life. Really squeezing my sexual life as it should be.

What I want try to tell you, the reader with this thread, is the following….

To the cucks: Please, talk and talk and talk to your wives. Respect their desires but help them discover new paths and opportunities show them the world they could enter if they wanted to. Even when not related to cuckolding, devote yourself in having them try and try and try new things.

To the bulls: Thank you, thank you for helping women explore these fantasies and desires. Thank you for respecting the marriage. But mostly thank you for accepting us for what we are. You can call us whore, slut, hotwife, (most of us here love it when you call us this) but it is not about these terms, it is about giving us the TRUE sexual freedom with no judgment. This is what we seek.

To the Hotwifes and ladies on this site: Thank you for joining the club, for having taken the step to be here and even read this thread. We have so much potential and we often feel restricted by society and judgment. Free yourself from this and become the best version of yourself which feels the most natural to you. Fight through the barriers of society as there are many people out there which will support you.

I have decided to post two pictures of me showing this double life I have. On one side I show you the actual clothes I wear to work. On the other picture I show you what I crave, where I want to be, what I like to wear for my bulls and the BBC. I hope you like them both, as I am both.

View media item 154393
View media item 154394

I want to finish this post by saying that I have felt very supported by all of the men that have contacted me, so thank you for that (it seems like I keep thanking people ;)

Big and sweet kiss to all of you,

:wub::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips:
Gia
As the late actress Mae West used to say, the definition of a true woman is a girl who can be a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom.

I hate to make this post because I will probably be flamed as being a troll. Believe me, I understand the need to lead a "double-life". I do so myself. Nobody in my real world would know that I go to a site like this. BUT, I would like to make a suggestion that, while we lead double lives, we should also work to make it less necessary to do so. Often we see politicians who have taken positions opposing gay rights turn out to be gay. "Family values" politicians turn out to have had mistresses and sponsored abortions for them. There are so many examples of double lives that are also examples of hypocrisy. So, all I am saying is that we who live these double lives should work in whatever modest ways we can to foster tolerance of alternative lifestyles. So, in the example of poundcake26, do you try to influence your conservative Christian friends to be more tolerant of other lifestyles? You can live the fine upstanding life you are leading, and the "darker" life that you can't share with others, but work to influence others to be less judgmental of others who are not just like them. The day will never come where you can go to church and when someone asks what you did last weekend tell them, "We got out the whips and chains and had an all-black gangbang in the basement." But, maybe the need for double lives can be reduced just a little bit through the influence of people like poundcake26.
and then the next thing that happens is the rumor mill about you starts behind your back. no thanks. we have lives, children, families and money making jobs to protect that are too precious. Particularly if you live in a smaller town where everyone thinks they know everything about you. We all don't live in a metropolitan area where we can remain anonymous. letting other people know your particular freak isn't worth it, and it wont change their minds anyway.

Double Lives

My perfect wonderful intelligent BBC husband is leading a double life, all of his life actually. Should I try to understand it? Should I be offended? Does this make him any less wonderful because he chooses to keep this lifestyle a secret or more wonderful because he choses to shield it from me?

Does he desire them more or desire me differently?

Have I been hiding my desire for multiple BBC's because I wanted to be the perfect slightly tan Navywife, while wasting these moments?

Should I lead a double life?

Hi!!

Thank you for reading this thread! :wub::lips:

I have been a bit absent in the last weeks and got many requests from men to post new pictures again. I actually wanted to share with you something that goes through my mind regularly.

I am a married but very sexual independent woman who enjoys sex and look for new boundaries. Lately I have been thinking a lot about how I actually live a double life. I am sure that there are many women out there that are in a similar position as I am. I come from a well off family and I am considered to be classy. The image I give at work and in my surroundings is off an independent and professional woman. I think I possibly give the image that I am comfortable with my sexuality, but no one could ever imagine what I actually desire. This brings me to my other life, my sexual life :wub:.

I notice that what I really look for is something much deeper and much more unconventional. I look for extreme sexual experiences that do not seem to be in line with why I represent in my regular life. The urges I have are of being completely owned and used by a man. At key moments even be humiliated or degraded (as part of the fantasy). I want that man to ensure I explore these urges and brings me to my ultimate boundaries (which I might not even be aware off) throughout a limitless amount and wide spectrum of sexual experiences. My husband knows that I have these urges but often gets intimidated on how far I would be willing to take it, which becomes a strain on the marriage. We currently work on this. At the moment I have met a man, an amazing bull, that is helping me explore this side of me. My bull/Dom supports and respects me and the marriage. Every day that passes I feel more devoted to him and it feels like I am being myself, the person I am supposed to be in this part of my life. Really squeezing my sexual life as it should be.

What I want try to tell you, the reader with this thread, is the following….

To the cucks: Please, talk and talk and talk to your wives. Respect their desires but help them discover new paths and opportunities show them the world they could enter if they wanted to. Even when not related to cuckolding, devote yourself in having them try and try and try new things.

To the bulls: Thank you, thank you for helping women explore these fantasies and desires. Thank you for respecting the marriage. But mostly thank you for accepting us for what we are. You can call us whore, slut, hotwife, (most of us here love it when you call us this) but it is not about these terms, it is about giving us the TRUE sexual freedom with no judgment. This is what we seek.

To the Hotwifes and ladies on this site: Thank you for joining the club, for having taken the step to be here and even read this thread. We have so much potential and we often feel restricted by society and judgment. Free yourself from this and become the best version of yourself which feels the most natural to you. Fight through the barriers of society as there are many people out there which will support you.

I have decided to post two pictures of me showing this double life I have. On one side I show you the actual clothes I wear to work. On the other picture I show you what I crave, where I want to be, what I like to wear for my bulls and the BBC. I hope you like them both, as I am both.

View media item 154393
View media item 154394

I want to finish this post by saying that I have felt very supported by all of the men that have contacted me, so thank you for that (it seems like I keep thanking people ;)

Big and sweet kiss to all of you,

:wub::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips:
Gia
I love your honesty.

Back