A curious girlfriend

Hi everybody,

This is the first time I have ever posted on a forum like this. I have been curious about the lifestyle for a long time and since splitting from my wife I wondered if I could experience this lifestyle before settling down again.

I have been chatting to a girl on the internet. Obviously things turned sexual and we met. It was only foreplay but it quickly became obvious she was quite dominant in the bedroom and not afraid to tell me what she liked.

Since that meet we are still chatting. While discussing fantasys I admitted the thought of her with someone else turns me on. She finds the idea weird but had told me if she gets chatted up while she is out and maybe has a snog she will be sure to let me know....

I am not sure were the relationship is heading but am excited about the possibilities and wanted to share it....

Hi Dsoul,

I've fantasised about it a lot and I'm not sure whats the horniest the idea of being there to watch or her telling me all about it afterwards. Obviously you wonder if you might be a bit jealous too but perhaps that is part of the turn on...

Hi Dsoul,

I've fantasised about it a lot and I'm not sure whats the horniest the idea of being there to watch or her telling me all about it afterwards. Obviously you wonder if you might be a bit jealous too but perhaps that is part of the turn on...

Here's a question I ask most hubbies before deciding on this: should your woman decide to do this, what would you want your role to be? You want to be there watching her, or join in the fun?

This is the first time I have ever posted on a forum like this. I have been curious about the lifestyle for a long time and since splitting from my wife I wondered if I could experience this lifestyle before settling down again ....

I have been chatting to a girl on the internet. Obviously things turned sexual and we met. Since that meet we are still chatting. While discussing fantasys I admitted the thought of her with someone else turns me on. She finds the idea weird ....

I am not sure were the relationship is heading but am excited about the possibilities and wanted to share it....

jonnyboy, since you're in a cuckold forum and a interracial website, its not quite clear to me as to which or both you are referring too. Since this is a cuckold forum, I assume you're referring to that ... a cuckold relationship.

If that is the case, it seems you might be putting "the cart before the horse" so to speak. Cuckold relationships are created when a wife, or female that's in a monogomous relationship, decides to "cheat" or have sexual relationships with other men while her partner remains monogomous or even unaware of her extra-curricular sexual affairs.

You indicate that you haven't established a monogomous relationship with her, yet ... or even had sex with her. Possibly you could make a commitment to HER and let her know she's open to dating/sexing other men if she likes. But cuckolding is created only when couples are in committed relationships with each other. ;)

Hi Dsoul,

All just still a fantasy at the moment but if it were to happen in real life I guess I would love to watch. As for joining in that would be restricted to kissing her or foreplay with her before the event to get her turned on but definately not joining in the actual sex

Hi MacNfries,

I guess your quite right. I have however been cheated on in previous relationships and while I was obviously hurt at the time found out to my horror that the idea also turned me on! Initially I fought these feelings but then obviously discovered these websites and learned that to some men feelings like this are quite natural.

I guess in a way I am attempting to experience the lifestyle in a kind of tame, controlled way.

Hi Dsoul,

All just still a fantasy at the moment but if it were to happen in real life I guess I would love to watch. As for joining in that would be restricted to kissing her or foreplay with her before the event to get her turned on but definately not joining in the actual sex

That's all right. I simply wanted to know where you're coming from, because a lot of guys take in a lot of misconception of what the lifestyle is about, and of how well positively you can apply it to your relationship with you and your woman. You first need to be clear on what you want, before you can think of however means to let your woman know.

Hi MacNfries,

I guess your quite right. I have however been cheated on in previous relationships and while I was obviously hurt at the time found out to my horror that the idea also turned me on! Initially I fought these feelings but then obviously discovered these websites and learned that to some men feelings like this are quite natural.

I guess in a way I am attempting to experience the lifestyle in a kind of tame, controlled way.

Voluntary cuckold relationships are usually implemented to create that "emotional rollercoaster" ... jealousy, envy, horniness, etc all rolled into an emotional "power pill", or to stimulate the existing sexual relationship of the couple. The thing is, it is voluntary, so neither partner is surprised by the wife's/GF's extracurricular activities. Real cuckolding is a whole different thing ... its not encouraged or often even known by the male spouse/BF, and usually results in damage to the relationship ... its real cheating, and not fun or exciting to the men at all.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies. I hadn't thought about it that deeply. I guess I just kinda think its something I at least want to experience even if its only once. I definately want to experience that "emotional rollercoaster". I've made it quite clear to the girl concerned that it turns me on and she is definately curious :)

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update. She told me she was out the other night and she got chatted up. She told me it was a turn on and she wondered how far I would have wanted her to go with him!

Back