A cucky needs to know his place and be quiet and only observe unless called upon

It was my idea to have my wife meet alone with a guy that had it all...he is younger than me by 10 years and my wife is younger than me by 8 years...He is very handsome muscular athletic..he had it all, nicely endowed and as my wife says very nice looking cock. I was present when we hooked up the first few times and he is great in bed I could tell they had chemistry. He could make her cum every time when others didn't even me. It was their chemistry together that one night during sex I said "imagine you two all alone in bed and he came inside you without me there" she came immediately then so did I....I knew right there we had to try this. She didn't hesitate except to say "are you sure" The very first time seeing her getting ready to meet him alone was unreal exciting and to watch her drive away to see him in her sexy outfit on....my heart was pounding out of my chest. The hours past and I just knew they were making love....he was deep inside her cumming that deep with her and they we all alone in bed together making love. She told me it was heaven......If you haven't tried this you have too it's the Mount Everest of this lifestyle.

If we're talking about a cuckold couple then what it really comes down to is what SHE wants. The only person who is truly in charge in this dynamic is the wife. Everything flows from her. I've seen these dynamics come in 3 different flavors:

1. Cuck is submissive to his wife and wife is not submissive to her Bull - In this dynamic the wife is in charge. The Bull should be comfortable enough and confident enough in himself to respect this and let her do the "driving" as this is what works best for them

2. Cuck is submissive to his wife and she is submissive to her Bull - In this dynamic any direction of the cuck goes THROUGH the wife. The Bull is free to control the wife and if he wants anything from the cuck it flows through her. The Bull is never really Dominating the cuck directly..

3. Both the cuck and his wife are submissive to the Bull - In this dynamic the Bull is the one in charge. He controls the entire scene. This is the dynamic that requires the most experienced of Bulls because everything is on His shoulders. This type of arrangement takes the most confident and self assured type of Bull

I think that if you break down any cuckold couple you will typically find that they fall into one of these 3 groups. Of course you always have exceptions but it will be much more enjoyable for all if the Bull takes the time to actually find out what their particular dynamic is.
I hope we get to be in the 3rd dynamics, but husband has been very reluctant about any equal treatment for both of us. He has preferred to stay aside and occasionally assist.
Not really. I respect my husband. We are not into the humiliation thing. Sorry.
I don't want him to feel humiliated either. But if I feel we are not on the same level I also have a right to challenge humiliation. After all, we are a couple.

I hope we get to be in the 3rd dynamics, but husband has been very reluctant about any equal treatment for both of us. He has preferred to stay aside and occasionally assist.

I don't want him to feel humiliated either. But if I feel we are not on the same level I also have a right to challenge humiliation. After all, we are a couple.
You also have the freedom to move on from that relationship if it is that bad for you. Unless your partner likes humiliation you should not ******* him to go trough that. I don't know your specifics but we are all here for a reason. Huge black Dick's. But it's that huge dick that people have no control over. Men can't choose size.

A cucky should let the BBC MASTER and HOTWIFE play in intimacy together so that they can enjoy each other's bodies. The cucky should know his place and watch from a distance as they embrace and deep kiss each other. When a BULL is enjoying a wife the cucky should only watch how a REAL MAN handles his business. IF the BULL or HOTWIFE calls for him to be involved, that is the only time that the cucky should touch either of them. No talking or touching because she is NOT yours at that moment so show the respect to the BULL that he deserves because he is the ALPHA fucking the wife and you are the beta that cannot go to those places that the BULL can reach inside of your wife

It was my idea to have my wife meet alone with a guy that had it all...he is younger than me by 10 years and my wife is younger than me by 8 years...He is very handsome muscular athletic..he had it all, nicely endowed and as my wife says very nice looking cock. I was present when we hooked up the first few times and he is great in bed I could tell they had chemistry. He could make her cum every time when others didn't even me. It was their chemistry together that one night during sex I said "imagine you two all alone in bed and he came inside you without me there" she came immediately then so did I....I knew right there we had to try this. She didn't hesitate except to say "are you sure" The very first time seeing her getting ready to meet him alone was unreal exciting and to watch her drive away to see him in her sexy outfit on....my heart was pounding out of my chest. The hours past and I just knew they were making love....he was deep inside her cumming that deep with her and they we all alone in bed together making love. She told me it was heaven......If you haven't tried this you have too it's the Mount Everest of this lifestyle.
yes hotter than watching
; love seeing Sammy dressing to please dropping her off knowing next time I see her shes been filled by someone elses spunk

You also have the freedom to move on from that relationship if it is that bad for you. Unless your partner likes humiliation you should not ******* him to go trough that. I don't know your specifics but we are all here for a reason. Huge black Dick's. But it's that huge dick that people have no control over. Men can't choose size.
Definitely, you can control bbc. But still in the 21st century, women and men have different standards as to what is humiliating. I accept it's mostly subjective and very personal. But in general, women tend to be an object of humiliation. Men in this lifestyle and at any level of involvement or cuckolding, are mainly interested in seeing their wife penetrated and 'defiled' by a third person. Surely, wives and I include myself, enjoy bbc and black men. I'm not expecting that from my husband. But I'd value as a recognition that we are a couple and as such a social unit if he held my hands or kissed me while I'm submitting to the uncontrollable pleasures of interracial sex.

Definitely, you can control bbc. But still in the 21st century, women and men have different standards as to what is humiliating. I accept it's mostly subjective and very personal. But in general, women tend to be an object of humiliation. Men in this lifestyle and at any level of involvement or cuckolding, are mainly interested in seeing their wife penetrated and 'defiled' by a third person. Surely, wives and I include myself, enjoy bbc and black men. I'm not expecting that from my husband. But I'd value as a recognition that we are a couple and as such a social unit if he held my hands or kissed me while I'm submitting to the uncontrollable pleasures of interracial sex.
You have to have fun while you are at it. Lol

I can relate the first time my wife’s boyfriend fucked her ass she was crying an yelling that he take it slow I was downstairs listening to this not knowing what to do but I knew walking in would be a bad idea after he left I asked her what should have I done she told told me if I had that I’d probably not be allowed to stay in the house while Lavon visits an that her ass hurts like hell an she didn’t enjoy it he’s to big but Lavon was her stud an she would have to deal with it from time to time to keep him happy

A cucky should let the BBC MASTER and HOTWIFE play in intimacy together so that they can enjoy each other's bodies. The cucky should know his place and watch from a distance as they embrace and deep kiss each other. When a BULL is enjoying a wife the cucky should only watch how a REAL MAN handles his business. IF the BULL or HOTWIFE calls for him to be involved, that is the only time that the cucky should touch either of them. No talking or touching because she is NOT yours at that moment so show the respect to the BULL that he deserves because he is the ALPHA fucking the wife and you are the beta that cannot go to those places that the BULL can reach inside of your wife
Totally Agree with this!!!!!

Alpha and Beta, are both a state of mind. They are not only in this control and submission lifestyle. A so called alpha bull would be nothing if the husband and wife didn't allow him to be. In most cases of cuckolding he is the other guy that has sex with the white wife. If it isn't a state of mind a man would not be able to be in control at a job and submissive in the bed room.

I love your views about this whole process!

Back