mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
Hey Hotwives, Stags, Vixens, Bulls and swingers!

Due to the SARS-CoV-2 crisis many of us are practicing physical distancing. Some of us even get scared and wonder if life will ever be back to normal again. But on a more positive note, it is worth to mention that in many cases a crisis can also be a chance. Some, at least those who share a house with the loved ones, find more time for intimacy within the relationship/family and to focus on that important part of life.

On the other hand it is also an opportunity to develop ideas and plans for what we would like to do, once the crisis is over and it will be safe again, that we simply can't do now because of restrictions. Many of us have a "bucket list" of things we want to do at least once in our lives (not only but also including sexual fantasies). And at times we are surrounded by the risk of death those may gain importance to us.

So if you have a sexual fantasy that you always wanted to make real but haven't explored yet, how great would it be to turn that into reality once we have overcome this crisis and life will be safe again? Wouldn't that be the ultimate freedom-from-covid celebration?
If you agree then now's the time to make plans, find matching playpartners (if needed), etc. for your party!

So... What's top on your bucket list? How would you like to celebrate?

my bucket list after this, will be to find a willing couple or female that can spend a weekend with nothing but sex with occasional fluid intake breaks,.

Slightly off topic...

i haven't had sex (with another human being than myself :D ) since the pandemic came about (February 2020), so quite a long time. And i have had a weird thought recently.

In my opinion Women shall never be limited in living out their sexual desires no matter how much they want and with whoever they want, and no matter who they are. That would also include my own girlfriend or wife whenever i have one (and probably lead to me sharing her ;) ). i am currently single though. In my idea Women's sex partners could include Black men, any other man they are attracted to and also other Women, if that's what they desire. i feel the same way about Black men (that they shall never be limited in satisfying their sexual needs with whoever they want). - That's not the weird part yet. ;)

As a consequence of what i just mentioned a very weird thought came up recently. What if a Black man would ask of me to give him sexual pleasure and make him cum (if there was a shortage or lack of available Women or anybody else who'd do that for him, for instance)? Would i follow his request or decline? i feel it is important here to mention that i have been heterosexual and attracted to Women big time all of my adult life and still have no interest in - nor do i feel attracted to - men or their penises! But conceptually, in order to support the idea of not limiting a Black man's sexuality, i feel like i would have to do it for him. Don't get me wrong, i do not feel sexually aroused by that thought a bit, i think of it more like a "duty" of a sort. But i do not believe i could actually f0rce myself to doing it in real life, if that scenario ever came my way. ;)

So it is definitely not anything on my "bucket list"!

What do Black men think of the concept (of heterosexual white males like me "servicing" them, if nobody else was available)? And what do Women and other white/non-black men think of it? Is it weird (i know i can be a naughty weirdo sometimes and have crazy thoughts but i do not view that as a negative trait TBH. :p ), a turn-off or turn-on? Any thought is welcome (but please, nothing extreme). Thank you all!

Back