A COUPLE'S REGRET

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
This is not about Jill and myself, but its food for thought. Have any of you experienced this reaction?

The Following Is A Testimonial From A Man Who Willingly Watched His Wife Have Sex With A Stranger And Regretted It:

"Like most people who consent to watching strange men have sex with their wives, I consider myself to be a sophisticated, impotent, and very wealthy man. I am rich enough to have most of the world's amusements at my disposal, and yet I often find myself quite bored.
My wife and I have been married for seventeen years. It's been a good, loving marriage, but the spark has certainly faded. One night we were brainstorming what we could do to bring a little excitement back into our marriage. When I suggested that she have intercourse with a stranger while I watched, we both thought it was worth a shot.
We went out to bars to find a stranger who might be willing to take part in our little experiment. And while my wife and I are alike in so many ways, we soon learned that the one area in which we differ is in our taste in men. I was looking for someone of medium height, but rugged. The kind of fellow who might have been on my college lacrosse squad. My wife, however, wanted a black man. As is often the way with a marriage, this would take some compromise on both our parts.
The way we lured our gentleman caller into the fold was simple. I sat at a table with two small flags, one red, the other green. My wife would circulate through the bar and flirt with men she found attractive. When a man returned her flirtation, she'd look to me for my opinion. I'd wave the green flag if I found the man appealing and thought I might like to see him enter my wife. If the man in question was not to my liking, I'd wave the red flag and my wife would move on.
At first I found myself refusing men for the smallest of flaws. This one's eyes are too small, red flag. This one's shirt's too loud, red flag. This one wears his hair the way my dead brother used to, red flag. It was exciting enough for me just to watch my wife move through the room and draw men's attention her way, but she soon grew frustrated with me. I knew I'd have to be less judgmental.
"This is Cory." My wife stood arm-in-arm with a black man who was three inches taller than me and ten years younger. He didn't look quite so tall when I'd waved my green flag a moment earlier. "He's into it," my wife said.
Cory and I shook hands. "You'll be discreet?" I asked. Cory mimed turning a key in a lock on his lips and then tossing the key aside. That was good enough for me.
My wife rode in Cory's car on the way home, and I followed in our car. We were all so excited and have made it home in record time.
Back at the house, we drew up some ground-rules that we could all agree on. We made it clear to Cory that would be no violence, and that if we felt he had crossed a line he was to stop on our command. Cory only asked that he be allowed to choose the music. Once we finished a *******, we all retired to the bedroom. Cory began kissing my wife. At first she didn't respond much, but then she seemed to warm up and began kissing him rather passionately. I felt as though my stomach had fallen out. It was a strange feeling watching her kiss another man and have him run his hands over her body. Soon their clothes were off and my wife knelt and took his cock in her mouth. Cory groaned as she gave him head and looked at me with a smug look. I was beginning to wonder if this was such a great idea, but it was too late to stop it. My wife seemed to be enjoying herself. Finally she stood and took him by the hand to our bed. My wife lay in the middle of the bed and spread her legs and pulled her black lover on top of her. Soon his big cock was firmly inside my wife's pussy and they began fucking passionately leading to several loud orgasms from my wife and then finally a loud groan as Cory filled her with his load. After a moment he pulled out and lay on the bed beside her. I could see her pussy which was covered with his seed. Watching a strange man penetrate my wife at my behest. I no longer felt sophisticated, only quiet and weak.
When it was all over, I thanked Cory and sent him on his way. My wife stayed in bed and wept with her knees pulled up under her chin. It would be several weeks before we would be able to speak to each other again.
Ultimately, this evening of playful, supposedly "youthful" experimentation only served to call my attention to my own mortality. I feel older and more fragile than I've ever felt. By inviting Cory into our bedroom, it feels as if he has impregnated us with the seed of our own failings as a couple. I now have to live with the image of my wife being taken by a clearly superior man and being driven to one orgasm after another by his huge black cock. Instead of spicing up our love life, the experience has further separated us and turned me into the classic definition of a cuckold."

Please comment on this story.

1.jpg

As the saying goes: "Be careful what you wish for." Many people find that some things are best left to fantasy.

There also seems to be a bit of a "Freudian Slip" by the writer as well: "Like most people who consent to watching strange men have sex with their wives, I consider myself to be a sophisticated, impotent, and very wealthy man. I am rich enough to have most of the world's amusements at my disposal, and yet I often find myself quite bored."

In any case, had the husband been more tuned into his wife, her pleasure and making the experience an "us thing", instead of focusing on himself, the outcome may have been different.

Boy, this somehow struck a chord with me. My hubby has never been part of my playtime with another man. It's not that he doesn't support what I'm doing, because he does. It's not that he has something against being there, because that's not necessarily it either. I know if I asked him to be there, he would be. I think the above story somehow puts into words my reticence to having him watch me. We might think it's a great idea at the time. But it really is something that, once in the mind, we would never be able to erase. And if it turns out to not be a good thing, then ...

..... I think the above story somehow puts into words my reticence to having him watch me. We might think it's a great idea at the time. But it really is something that, once in the mind, we would never be able to erase. And if it turns out to not be a good thing, then ...

This is why I don't believe it is a good idea for cuckolds to be present only to watch, at least not until after they have come to terms with the reality of their wife enjoying sex with another man.

The ideal situation would be for a couple to start with having a lover join them for a threesome, so that the cuckold is an active part of the fun until he is comfortable taking a lesser role or even having his wife go out solo on dates.

If that is not workable, then I would suggest the cuckold be present, but not in the same room. This way, if he has a strong fantasy about his wife being with another man, he will be in fantasy heaven imagining what is happening while his wife can relax and enjoy herself.

No matter what, there WILL be an emotional reaction afterward and BOTH husband and wife need to be supportive of each other and reinforce their love and acceptance.

This is not about Jill and myself, but its food for thought. Have any of you experienced this reaction?

The Following Is A Testimonial From A Man Who Willingly Watched His Wife Have Sex With A Stranger And Regretted It:

"Like most people who consent to watching strange men have sex with their wives, I consider myself to be a sophisticated, impotent, and very wealthy man. I am rich enough to have most of the world's amusements at my disposal, and yet I often find myself quite bored.
My wife and I have been married for seventeen years. It's been a good, loving marriage, but the spark has certainly faded. One night we were brainstorming what we could do to bring a little excitement back into our marriage. When I suggested that she have intercourse with a stranger while I watched, we both thought it was worth a shot.
We went out to bars to find a stranger who might be willing to take part in our little experiment. And while my wife and I are alike in so many ways, we soon learned that the one area in which we differ is in our taste in men. I was looking for someone of medium height, but rugged. The kind of fellow who might have been on my college lacrosse squad. My wife, however, wanted a black man. As is often the way with a marriage, this would take some compromise on both our parts.
The way we lured our gentleman caller into the fold was simple. I sat at a table with two small flags, one red, the other green. My wife would circulate through the bar and flirt with men she found attractive. When a man returned her flirtation, she'd look to me for my opinion. I'd wave the green flag if I found the man appealing and thought I might like to see him enter my wife. If the man in question was not to my liking, I'd wave the red flag and my wife would move on.
At first I found myself refusing men for the smallest of flaws. This one's eyes are too small, red flag. This one's shirt's too loud, red flag. This one wears his hair the way my dead brother used to, red flag. It was exciting enough for me just to watch my wife move through the room and draw men's attention her way, but she soon grew frustrated with me. I knew I'd have to be less judgmental.
"This is Cory." My wife stood arm-in-arm with a black man who was three inches taller than me and ten years younger. He didn't look quite so tall when I'd waved my green flag a moment earlier. "He's into it," my wife said.
Cory and I shook hands. "You'll be discreet?" I asked. Cory mimed turning a key in a lock on his lips and then tossing the key aside. That was good enough for me.
My wife rode in Cory's car on the way home, and I followed in our car. We were all so excited and have made it home in record time.
Back at the house, we drew up some ground-rules that we could all agree on. We made it clear to Cory that would be no violence, and that if we felt he had crossed a line he was to stop on our command. Cory only asked that he be allowed to choose the music. Once we finished a *******, we all retired to the bedroom. Cory began kissing my wife. At first she didn't respond much, but then she seemed to warm up and began kissing him rather passionately. I felt as though my stomach had fallen out. It was a strange feeling watching her kiss another man and have him run his hands over her body. Soon their clothes were off and my wife knelt and took his cock in her mouth. Cory groaned as she gave him head and looked at me with a smug look. I was beginning to wonder if this was such a great idea, but it was too late to stop it. My wife seemed to be enjoying herself. Finally she stood and took him by the hand to our bed. My wife lay in the middle of the bed and spread her legs and pulled her black lover on top of her. Soon his big cock was firmly inside my wife's pussy and they began fucking passionately leading to several loud orgasms from my wife and then finally a loud groan as Cory filled her with his load. After a moment he pulled out and lay on the bed beside her. I could see her pussy which was covered with his seed. Watching a strange man penetrate my wife at my behest. I no longer felt sophisticated, only quiet and weak.
When it was all over, I thanked Cory and sent him on his way. My wife stayed in bed and wept with her knees pulled up under her chin. It would be several weeks before we would be able to speak to each other again.
Ultimately, this evening of playful, supposedly "youthful" experimentation only served to call my attention to my own mortality. I feel older and more fragile than I've ever felt. By inviting Cory into our bedroom, it feels as if he has impregnated us with the seed of our own failings as a couple. I now have to live with the image of my wife being taken by a clearly superior man and being driven to one orgasm after another by his huge black cock. Instead of spicing up our love life, the experience has further separated us and turned me into the classic definition of a cuckold."

Please comment on this story.

View attachment 279068

Real Real talk here and no one wants to touch!!!!!!

This is the type of stuff that scares me and keeps me from taking steps to make the fantasy from happening. Everytime I have brought up the idea/or had considered bringing up the idea a scenario like this plays out in my head. I love my girl more than anything, and more and more I can't help but think the fantasy might be best as a fantasy

Just about the say happened to me.

There is an old saying "once the camel has his nose in the tent....pretty soon the whole camel is in the tent". My wife and I were happily married for 5 years. She did have 2 white friends that she spent 2-3 nights with that just provided JUST sex. I could only provide oral sex to her. No cuckolding, I slept with her when her friends were not there. She didn't have much feelings for them, just sex. Bottom line we had a good marriage.

That all changed when she met Jay, she wanted to try a big black cock. We both agreed it was just sex for 2-3 times a week, thats all like before. They met online and there was instant passion. The first weekend he fly into town, he had her picked up in a limo. They spent the weekend at a 5 star hotel. When she got back sunday evening, she talked about him, his big cock and the greatest sex of her life, and how wonderful he was to her nonstop and then said she was going to stay with him the next weekend in DC. She said she had to go, so I said ok, but had a bad feeling. From that night on she wanted to sleep alone, we never did that before. She came back from that weekend and again the greatest sex, luxury dining, clothes etc. Its like she was in a trance. Then she tells me she agreed to go to Martinique with him for New Years, again she said it was something she had to do. I really had a bad feeling about this, but I was being supportive. Again they stayed at a 5 star hotel suite, the best of everything. When she came back ...my wife was gone. Jay owned her mind, body and soul. The wedding ring I had given her was gone replace with a 3ct diamond ring and a diamond band. She said she now belongs to Jay totally. Two days later she left for DC, I have seen them 3 times since Dec 28th. Jay found what he wanted and just took it. They want me to be a cuck, but they weren't here enough to make it work. I was heartbroken, it happen so quick................

Guys ..........be careful when you let you wives take a BBC lover we can't compete with Black men. Aside from having much larger cocks they are much better lovers. I think a BBC can add alot to a marriage, I was glad to try. She is much happier from it, and Im glad for her. Cucks have to find their place, we are not in control.​

Sorry *******. Not buying it. So at the bar, he's happy as a clam, sitting at a table waving red or green flags? Then later that evening their marriage is completely destroyed? All in a matter of a few hours?? Hahahahahaa. Plus, they're looking to spice up their marriage....and they don't try a little role playing together first? The husband just jumps right to it. "Honey! I know what we could do! YOU could go fuck a black guy...and I could watch!!" Lol! What a load of *******. If it is true, then they had no business getting married in the first place. I'm dying laughing here. The visual of this guy sitting at a table waving flags for "yes" or "no" is just about making me piss my pants.

Well written story ... thanks, Cuckoldcouple.
I met my wife through my roommate in college. He dated her for a year or so, and I'd often lie in my room listening to him pound on my future wife. When he broke up with her, she took the break badly and I stepped in to give her a shoulder to cry on, and started dating her. We did some swinging (3somes & a couple swaps) until we graduated and got married, at which time we tried to remain monogomous the first couple years, then she calls me on my cell ... she'd run into my roommate (her old bo) at a mall, and handed the phone to him so he and I could chat. I invited him to our home for dinner & drinks, smoke some hooch, and to catch up on old times. Needless to say, the idea of double banging my wife came up (after several margaritas) and we ended up banging her the entire night. She loved it, he loved it, and initially I did too. But, afterwards, I started having second thoughts because I kept thinking I had helped in reigniting a old relationship. So, I can definitely relate to the feelings this guy had; lucky for me, my wife was super understanding about it, and I eventually got over it. Mac

For some people, some things should remain fantasy. I have had friends that thought they would get into swinging to "spice it up", only to have it destroy their marriage. The sad thing is, no matter how much you think you want it, there is no way to know how you are going to feel AFTER until, well, after.

Uh oh. Looks like a couple of ladies in the corner caught on to this guy's "flag waving" game!! It appears they're looking for a good old fashioned, all-American THREESOME boys! I wonder if this couple's marriage will be able to withstand it all?

Hard to tell but as this photo contains both a watermark indicating it is copyright protected and a website URL it is in double violation of Forum Rule #3 and needs to be removed ASAP.
Please do so immediately and please review the Site's Terms & Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms and the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/ before posting anything further.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Swinging and wife swapping does not fix damaged relationships... It only widens the cracks (no between her legs jokes please) that are in the foundation of a less then harmonious partnership.

Sex is a very intense activity and it can break some as much as it can empower and enliven others. I think there is more going on in this guy's head if an encounter with seeing his wife fuck another man leads to the experience to him being seen as some memento mori then just a sexual act between two people.

Love is love and sex is sex... Still the 'sex is sex' act can uncover much of what is lacking in a relationship due to the energy it uses.

This guy needs to review himself and know that this is a good shot to not feel like a weak bitch boi but to UP HIS GAME and better himself. He can learn to be a better lover and a better fuck master (there is a distinction) between the sheets. He can talk to his wife and they can work out what they have been neglecting in their emotions and communications. He can get his ass in shape and refresh his mindset about his life goals, his likes and what he can do and wants to so. She can do. I won't even jump off into the penis enlargement and Taoist sexual training methods to can learn about if he felt he needed those.

He need not fear that sex act and that she came from a young stud. He, with time, effort and practice, can improve himself and even best the young stud in the sack plus get a new reset and renewal of his neglected relationship with the wife...

Glass is half full or half empty? It takes more work too see it as half full and more work still to add some more to the glass... Sounds like the man might be a bit lazy... Who knows?

first off the picture is fake and i google searched the image and it is use lots of times on advertisment
pic fake usually person fake
thats my reading into it

No "fake" happening here.

If you go back to the OP, it is stated that this isn't about the poster and his wife, but is just a story being posted to generate discussion.
Also, if you were familiar with the way "CuckoldCouple" usually posts, he tends to include a generic photo as simple illustration or he finds a photo he likes and builds a short commentary about it, he's not trying to pass them off as being of he and his wife.

if your relationship is any way weak it is going to fail, in one sample these extra fruits, most couples it normally is one person pushing it and the other just folowing them, for the wrong reasons. dont be blaming swinging or cuckolding for the problems within

Back