A COUPLE'S REGRET

Predictive text is a real bitch isn’t it...I think most people would have understood what had happened there without having to mention it.

you're a bit of a strange one aren’t you? To get such a bee in ones bonnet over a) an erotic internet story and b) a very obvious error with predictive text. I suggestion take up a hobby to fill up all that empty time you seem to have. Nothing too serious though, if you’re apt to get so hot headed over a piffling trifle like this, there is just no telling how ruddy faced and spluttery you’d get over something important.

aye I'm a bit strange one lol
sorry but if its fact I like it
some fiction I like
but I do like know what is fact and what is fiction
but there we are good job we are not all same

This is why I don't believe it is a good idea for cuckolds to be present only to watch, at least not until after they have come to terms with the reality of their wife enjoying sex with another man.

The ideal situation would be for a couple to start with having a lover join them for a threesome, so that the cuckold is an active part of the fun until he is comfortable taking a lesser role or even having his wife go out solo on dates.

If that is not workable, then I would suggest the cuckold be present, but not in the same room. This way, if he has a strong fantasy about his wife being with another man, he will be in fantasy heaven imagining what is happening while his wife can relax and enjoy herself.

No matter what, there WILL be an emotional reaction afterward and BOTH husband and wife need to be supportive of each other and reinforce their love and acceptance.
In the group I belong to rarely if ever is the husband present. The women that share my bed are consenting adults and I don't feel the need to pry into their private lives. I am always careful not to leave any marks. I suppose if a woman wanted her husband present I would agree but a spouse can complicate the encounter.

Our experiences, we believe, are not unique. First, as some have noted previously, your relationship MUST be strong and playing in the LS at any level and in anyway (IR, Dom/sub, etc.) will not "save" your marriage/relationship if this is not the state of your relationship. Second, honesty between ALL parties is an absolute necessity. Third, if you're not expecting the unexpected to happen, then you are, again, not good candidates for playing in the LS...not for threesomes...not for Dom/sub play...not for couples swaps...and definitely not for IR play.

My husband and I have been involved in the LS since we met over 36 years ago and, ironically, it was on this date, Valentine's Day, in 1987 that I fucked my first black man. In those days, there was no internet and the best way of finding a candidate other than a "hookup" from a club, etc. was to look at the LS newspapers that were available and, in our case, have a box at Mailboxes, Etc. where we'd receive replies to our letters requesting photos and if the person we were wanting to play with might be interested after viewing pictures of me; because let's be honest, no BM cares what the male half of the couple looks like! This is how we met Tony, my first black man with a magnificent black cock. I was nervous yet aroused because something my husband and I had fantasized about for almost five years was about to happen. I only had one tiny orgasm with Tony but I knew I was hooked and wanted more BM. My husband wanted the same, but it took almost 14 years until I had my second.

It was the second BM that caused issues in our marriage because I was strangely smitten by Jay. It wasn't love, but it was serious lust. There was one time after we had had our first face-to-face meeting with him that he called me and asked me what I was doing. I told him I was going into the commissary and he said he was at his barracks and to come pick him up. I turned on my heels, called my husband and told him what was going on and got his approval to meet Jay. When I did, we drove to a secluded part of the base where we made out like teenagers for a good twenty to thirty minutes. During that time, my jeans were undone and pulled down to my ankles. My shirt was opened and my bra opened. My pussy was fingered until I was dripping wet and my hands encircled his cock and I sucked him to completion and swallowed his seed. I drove back to his barracks, dropped him off and finished my shopping. My husband's reaction was to arrange our first sex meet with Jay for the next Friday. He and Jay fucked me for hours and I came on both cocks...more on my husband's though than Jay's. As I said, I was in deep lust with Jay and my husband encouraged me to call and meet Jay for any tryst he might suggest. My reaction was to feel as if my husband was pushing me away and wanted me to "fall in love" with Jay to see how far I'd go with him...even at the risk of our marriage. It took a few months and a drifting on my part to where I was spending more time with Jay than my husband and my asking him point-blank if he wanted me to leave and go with Jay for both of us to realize we had come painfully close to dissolving our marriage which was not, and has never been, the desired result of our play in the IR LS.
Our play in the IR arena has never been about finding a Bull or there being a cuckolding of anyone. It has been present in our life because I enjoy fucking black men, he likes watching me fuck black men and joining in when the spirit moves him and we're pretty sure the black men I've fucked over the years have enjoyed fucking me.

Long story short, it's paramount both halves of the couple playing acknowledge what it is they seek from their play. It will almost certainly be at a deeper level than they first expect. The wife needs to share, honestly, what she'd like to do with the black man and the husband needs to be honest in what he is hoping will happen, too. Does she want a "bull"? Does he want to be cuckolded? Does he want to play, too, participating in threesomes and moresomes that may come down the pike? Does she want a "lover"? Will she be a submissive to her "lover" or is it just about sex? I know I read so many stories on here and picture captions that are, plainly and clearly, fantasy. How do I know that? Simple, I've lived it and I've fucked...well, let's put it like this, "I've fucked more BM than Princess Di and fewer than Madonna." It's a nice line from a movie yet true, too. Of those black men I've fucked, my husband is STILL the man I orgasm with more often and deeper than any BM I've ever fucked. BM are just like any other man...white, hispanic, Pacific islander, etc., some know how to fuck but most don't! Some have big cocks but most don't! Men who know how to fuck are not defined by color or anything else other than practice, skill develpment and a desire to bring the woman they're fucking to orgasm.

Now, the oddest thing about the OP for both my husband and me is the following. A few years ago, we were members of one of the more widely known dating sites. At that time, we still played with couples on occasion and we met this couple for a first meet and subsequently, we played with them, too. She was a cute little 4' 11" thing with blondish/gray hair. He was a six footer with a nice build. My husband had her singing like a mockingbird and I had a couple of orgasm with him over the course of the weekend. Then, after we returned home...they disappeared. It was about six weeks later, we received a missive from him in our email and the story he shared, with just a few differences from the OP, was almost a word-for-word repeat of the OP. He didn't add the tag that this wasn't about them; instead, he left that part out and made it appear that he'd lost his wife due to their playing a game of "flags" in a bar! I'll close by reiterating...communicate, communicate, communicate with one another, be on the same page, expect the unexpected, be completely honest with each other and, again, communicate. It's not the playing with black men that will cost a couple their relationship, it's the deceit, dishonesty and lack of open, clear and honest communication. This LS is fun as long as you have set the parameters of play and the rules you'll follow while playing. We certainly do.

Our experiences, we believe, are not unique. First, as some have noted previously, your relationship MUST be strong and playing in the LS at any level and in anyway (IR, Dom/sub, etc.) will not "save" your marriage/relationship if this is not the state of your relationship. Second, honesty between ALL parties is an absolute necessity. Third, if you're not expecting the unexpected to happen, then you are, again, not good candidates for playing in the LS...not for threesomes...not for Dom/sub play...not for couples swaps...and definitely not for IR play.

My husband and I have been involved in the LS since we met over 36 years ago and, ironically, it was on this date, Valentine's Day, in 1987 that I fucked my first black man. In those days, there was no internet and the best way of finding a candidate other than a "hookup" from a club, etc. was to look at the LS newspapers that were available and, in our case, have a box at Mailboxes, Etc. where we'd receive replies to our letters requesting photos and if the person we were wanting to play with might be interested after viewing pictures of me; because let's be honest, no BM cares what the male half of the couple looks like! This is how we met Tony, my first black man with a magnificent black cock. I was nervous yet aroused because something my husband and I had fantasized about for almost five years was about to happen. I only had one tiny orgasm with Tony but I knew I was hooked and wanted more BM. My husband wanted the same, but it took almost 14 years until I had my second.

It was the second BM that caused issues in our marriage because I was strangely smitten by Jay. It wasn't love, but it was serious lust. There was one time after we had had our first face-to-face meeting with him that he called me and asked me what I was doing. I told him I was going into the commissary and he said he was at his barracks and to come pick him up. I turned on my heels, called my husband and told him what was going on and got his approval to meet Jay. When I did, we drove to a secluded part of the base where we made out like teenagers for a good twenty to thirty minutes. During that time, my jeans were undone and pulled down to my ankles. My shirt was opened and my bra opened. My pussy was fingered until I was dripping wet and my hands encircled his cock and I sucked him to completion and swallowed his seed. I drove back to his barracks, dropped him off and finished my shopping. My husband's reaction was to arrange our first sex meet with Jay for the next Friday. He and Jay fucked me for hours and I came on both cocks...more on my husband's though than Jay's. As I said, I was in deep lust with Jay and my husband encouraged me to call and meet Jay for any tryst he might suggest. My reaction was to feel as if my husband was pushing me away and wanted me to "fall in love" with Jay to see how far I'd go with him...even at the risk of our marriage. It took a few months and a drifting on my part to where I was spending more time with Jay than my husband and my asking him point-blank if he wanted me to leave and go with Jay for both of us to realize we had come painfully close to dissolving our marriage which was not, and has never been, the desired result of our play in the IR LS.
Our play in the IR arena has never been about finding a Bull or there being a cuckolding of anyone. It has been present in our life because I enjoy fucking black men, he likes watching me fuck black men and joining in when the spirit moves him and we're pretty sure the black men I've fucked over the years have enjoyed fucking me.

Long story short, it's paramount both halves of the couple playing acknowledge what it is they seek from their play. It will almost certainly be at a deeper level than they first expect. The wife needs to share, honestly, what she'd like to do with the black man and the husband needs to be honest in what he is hoping will happen, too. Does she want a "bull"? Does he want to be cuckolded? Does he want to play, too, participating in threesomes and moresomes that may come down the pike? Does she want a "lover"? Will she be a submissive to her "lover" or is it just about sex? I know I read so many stories on here and picture captions that are, plainly and clearly, fantasy. How do I know that? Simple, I've lived it and I've fucked...well, let's put it like this, "I've fucked more BM than Princess Di and fewer than Madonna." It's a nice line from a movie yet true, too. Of those black men I've fucked, my husband is STILL the man I orgasm with more often and deeper than any BM I've ever fucked. BM are just like any other man...white, hispanic, Pacific islander, etc., some know how to fuck but most don't! Some have big cocks but most don't! Men who know how to fuck are not defined by color or anything else other than practice, skill develpment and a desire to bring the woman they're fucking to orgasm.

Now, the oddest thing about the OP for both my husband and me is the following. A few years ago, we were members of one of the more widely known dating sites. At that time, we still played with couples on occasion and we met this couple for a first meet and subsequently, we played with them, too. She was a cute little 4' 11" thing with blondish/gray hair. He was a six footer with a nice build. My husband had her singing like a mockingbird and I had a couple of orgasm with him over the course of the weekend. Then, after we returned home...they disappeared. It was about six weeks later, we received a missive from him in our email and the story he shared, with just a few differences from the OP, was almost a word-for-word repeat of the OP. He didn't add the tag that this wasn't about them; instead, he left that part out and made it appear that he'd lost his wife due to their playing a game of "flags" in a bar! I'll close by reiterating...communicate, communicate, communicate with one another, be on the same page, expect the unexpected, be completely honest with each other and, again, communicate. It's not the playing with black men that will cost a couple their relationship, it's the deceit, dishonesty and lack of open, clear and honest communication. This LS is fun as long as you have set the parameters of play and the rules you'll follow while playing. We certainly do.
what movie is the "fucked more black men than princess Di" from?

Back