A complicated relationship

I have been in relationship with my girlfriend over a year. In the initially months for our relationship, she used to fuck a black stud whenever I am out of town. I was unaware of it then but was informed by the dude who was using her and she agreed to it when I asked about it after a lot of drama. A few more months in to relationship, when I asked her if she would love to have a threesome, she refused saying she doesn't like such type of stuff. Last week we had a war of words and now the relation is a bit sour again. When I logged in on her fb ( she had given me her password long time back), I noticed that she has started contacting that black dude again and had given him her number. I am sure he will be using her sometime this week or over the weekend. What I don't get is why does she refuses to do a threesome or cuckold but doesn't have any problem in doing it behind my back ?

I have been in relationship with my girlfriend over a year. In the initially months for our relationship, she used to fuck a black stud whenever I am out of town. I was unaware of it then but was informed by the dude who was using her and she agreed to it when I asked about it after a lot of drama. A few more months in to relationship, when I asked her if she would love to have a threesome, she refused saying she doesn't like such type of stuff. Last week we had a war of words and now the relation is a bit sour again. When I logged in on her fb ( she had given me her password long time back), I noticed that she has started contacting that black dude again and had given him her number. I am sure he will be using her sometime this week or over the weekend. What I don't get is why does she refuses to do a threesome or cuckold but doesn't have any problem in doing it behind my back ?
My thought is its almost similar to when a kid finds interest in a trend or a toy then once the parents or older ******* sparks interest to try and fit in or be cool it's suddenly not a trend any more. Or she's not into three sums and prefers the fuck buddy on the side. My wife has no interest in three sums and has had two of them. My ex and I had them all the time. Woman just are wired different

My thought is its almost similar to when a kid finds interest in a trend or a toy then once the parents or older ******* sparks interest to try and fit in or be cool it's suddenly not a trend any more. Or she's not into three sums and prefers the fuck buddy on the side. My wife has no interest in three sums and has had two of them. My ex and I had them all the time. Woman just are wired different

I think its more of a phase. She goes through these phases where she likes different things during different phase of life.

Just had a conversation with her. She said that we must go slow, just be friends but that said not go and fuck everyone. And that we should respect each others single status and the freedom a single person entitled to but still keep the doors open for our relationship. But not to live the lives of people governed by the rules that applies to someone in relationship.

I am getting a feeling that she is hinting towards more of an open relationship. Isn't it ?

I understand

hey there

I totally understand how you feel. my recommendation is not to sweat but be very careful. Always use protection with her since she seems to be having other partners behind your back thats a no go for me.

I hope this helps

Back