A Christmas greeting to Falcondfw69

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daphne&D, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Daphne&D

Daphne&D Guest

Brought to you by your loving President.

funny_obamacare_christmas_greeting_card-r9429ade96a374d9e9bff3cadf17c4b2d_xvuak_8byvr_324.jpg He He!

Dan Teal and bm_from_southjersey like this.
  2. calguy

calguy Active Member Gold Member

US
    Why in specific to falcon?

3. Daphne&D

Daphne&D Guest

Go read the politics page. He and Mac are both having a genuine discussion of political opinions. That, and Falcon has a great sense of humour

4. calguy

US
    Falcon sure does and he's cool to talk to

5. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Thank you both so much. Daphne, I agree with you on many things and I really appreciate your support.
    Cal, we have talked offline. You are a truly good person and I am honored to consider you a friend. Even when we disagree. lol.
    I really hope you come here sometime so I can buy you a beer or whatever.

Daphne&D likes this.
  6. Daphne&D

Daphne&D Guest

:lips:

7. falcondfw69

US
    That goes for you too, daphne. I hope you guys come to DFW so I can buy both of you a beer or whatever.

8. calguy

US
    Falcon - we both owe each other a good times together and chat a lot about stuff. You haven't emailed me on yahoo in long time

9. falcondfw69

US
    I know, my friend. I have been busy trying to survive. Between my health and the transmission in my van, I should have been in New Hampshire 4 months ago. On top of that, I have to find work or I am SOL.

10. calguy

US
    Ru not working anymore as programmer in east coast? Why don't u pm me?

11. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    @falcondfw69 -I saw someone else give you a shout-out albeit from a woman who has contempt for me but she seems to love you and I'm just taking the time to show some love back to you also. Your a great persona on this site and I love your involvement and posts on here. Thanks for all your positive feedback and words of encouragement as well.

Merry Xmas to you brother and I wish all the best for you and your family this Holiday season.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh and hey, I would be remiss if I didn't give you a gift and one that the whole site would enjoy too. Below is a personal video with a QoS cuckoldress from my cuck couple Miss KandyKane. Its a part of my private stock from my media collection posted on no other threads and only here just for you.

Hope you enjoyed the present bro - :blackgrimace::deer::bigsmile:

~BBB76

#11 bigblackbull76, Dec 25, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
    johnbgood and cucky like this.
  12. falcondfw69

US
    Thanks man. And Merry Christmas to you and those you hold dear. Loved the present. Boy, she can really shake it.

bigblackbull76 likes this.
  13. Daphne&D

Daphne&D Guest

Ohh dear sweetie. If I had known you were such a sensitive soul and easily hurt I would have gone easy on you.

Do I hold you in contempt? Nope. Not even close. I reserve my contempt for those who deserve it.

Falcon introduced himself in a gentleman's way. We agree on many subjects. I think we share a lot of the same values, and most of all like Macnfries he has a sense of humour.

Now. Did I believe you were a jackass for your pompous statements? Yep sure did.

Do I still? We will see what the future brings:p.

14. calguy

US
    Falcondfw - you can bury your face into that sexy booty:p;)