A Christmas greeting to Falcondfw69

Falcon sure does and he's cool to talk to
Thank you both so much. Daphne, I agree with you on many things and I really appreciate your support.
Cal, we have talked offline. You are a truly good person and I am honored to consider you a friend. Even when we disagree. lol.
I really hope you come here sometime so I can buy you a beer or whatever.

Thank you both so much. Daphne, I agree with you on many things and I really appreciate your support.
Cal, we have talked offline. You are a truly good person and I am honored to consider you a friend. Even when we disagree. lol.
:lips:

Falcon - we both owe each other a good times together and chat a lot about stuff. You haven't emailed me on yahoo in long time

Falcon - we both owe each other a good times together and chat a lot about stuff. You haven't emailed me on yahoo in long time
I know, my friend. I have been busy trying to survive. Between my health and the transmission in my van, I should have been in New Hampshire 4 months ago. On top of that, I have to find work or I am SOL.

I know, my friend. I have been busy trying to survive. Between my health and the transmission in my van, I should have been in New Hampshire 4 months ago. On top of that, I have to find work or I am SOL.
Ru not working anymore as programmer in east coast? Why don't u pm me?

Ginny, between you and the BBB76, guys should have absolutely no reason for failing. People are on here for a reason. They are already geared towards wanting others. These tips for people are priceless. For all you people out there, follow these tips. And when in doubt, err on the side of being a gentleman.
P.S. I have the BBB76 on follow, because I learn so much from him.
@falcondfw69 -I saw someone else give you a shout-out albeit from a woman who has contempt for me but she seems to love you and I'm just taking the time to show some love back to you also. Your a great persona on this site and I love your involvement and posts on here. Thanks for all your positive feedback and words of encouragement as well.

Merry Xmas to you brother and I wish all the best for you and your family this Holiday season.

merry-xmas-graffiti-letter-design.jpg

autumn_wishes_you_a_merry_xmas_by_squinty003-d35mhf6.jpg

Oh and hey, I would be remiss if I didn't give you a gift and one that the whole site would enjoy too. Below is a personal video with a QoS cuckoldress from my cuck couple Miss KandyKane. Its a part of my private stock from my media collection posted on no other threads and only here just for you.

View media item 32936Hope you enjoyed the present bro - :blackgrimace::deer::bigsmile:

~BBB76

Last edited:
@falcondfw69 -I saw someone else give you a shout-out albeit from a woman who has contempt for me but she seems to love you and I'm just taking the time to show some love back to you also. Your a great persona on this site and I love your involvement and posts on here. Thanks for all your positive feedback and words of encouragement as well.

Merry Xmas to you brother and I wish all the best for you and your family this Holiday season.

Oh and hey, I would be remiss if I didn't give you a gift and one that the whole site would enjoy too. Below is a personal video with a QoS cuckoldress from my cuck couple Miss KandyKane. Its a part of my private stock from my media collection posted on no other threads and only here just for you.

View media item 32936Hope you enjoyed the present bro - :blackgrimace::deer::bigsmile:

~BBB76
Thanks man. And Merry Christmas to you and those you hold dear. Loved the present. Boy, she can really shake it.

~BBB76

Ohh dear sweetie. If I had known you were such a sensitive soul and easily hurt I would have gone easy on you.

Do I hold you in contempt? Nope. Not even close. I reserve my contempt for those who deserve it.

Falcon introduced himself in a gentleman's way. We agree on many subjects. I think we share a lot of the same values, and most of all like Macnfries he has a sense of humour.

Now. Did I believe you were a jackass for your pompous statements? Yep sure did.

Do I still? We will see what the future brings:p.

Back