A challenge for any in the group...

STIFFBBC

Male
From
Canada
Find communities in North America where racists live and make certain there are women pregnant with black children, formerly racist women become Queen of Spades, formerly racist men become Jack of Spades. This is the 21st century people end this fucking racism and make sure it ends in this century and have people become united. Huge extra bonus points to anyone that could accomplish this in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada or Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada. Incredible amounts of 18th century type racism is still found in these areas.

Find communities in North America where racists live and make certain there are women pregnant with black children, formerly racist women become Queen of Spades, formerly racist men become Jack of Spades. This is the 21st century people end this fucking racism and make sure it ends in this century and have people become united. Huge extra bonus points to anyone that could accomplish this in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada or Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada. Incredible amounts of 18th century type racism is still found in these areas.
*lol* Okay, this is in the "Extreme Alternative ..." section.

Does anyone here see that giving birth to a ch!ld and raising her/him is actually one of the most serious tasks in life?!

@mywayintermsofsex Note the bolded area of what I'm focusing. In case it doesn't show I'm saying it again here: "END THIS FUCKING RACISM". It doesn't have to end by creating new life, however if a racist household has a black baby in their family they might have to re-evaluate their racism hopefully not subjecting the newborn to that hared ideally. Creating new life involves work and a lifetime commitment, that should be understood. If you can find a more efficient solution to end the racism without getting women pregnant I say implement your plan immediately. And again bonus points to you if you can achieve that task in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada and Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada and I forgot Clarington, Ontario, Canada and many other places throughout Canada and the USA also. Again I say, "END THIS FUCKING RACISM"

@mywayintermsofsex(...) if a racist household has a black baby in their family they might have to re-evaluate their racism (...)
Are you talking about black racists here? Otherwise the chance for a black baby will be zero, you know that. ;)
(...) If you can find a more efficient solution to end the racism without getting women pregnant I say implement your plan immediately. (...)
my plan: no start racism.
(...) And again bonus points to you if you can achieve that task in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada and Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada and I forgot Clarington, Ontario, Canada and many other places throughout Canada and the USA also. Again I say, "END THIS FUCKING RACISM"
Sorry, i don`t know these regions in Canada and the U.S.

Good luck, man!

Are you talking about black racists here? Otherwise the chance for a black baby will be zero, you know that. ;)
my plan: no start racism.Sorry, i don`t know these regions in Canada and the U.S.

Good luck, man!

The idea of blacks are racist maybe there are some, but I do not consider myself one, but you forget the overwhelming history of racism of whites against blacks where blacks were shipped from Africa to America as slaves, the legacy of racism via the KKK, as well as recent history you can find online where black men were killed in Ferguson, USA or here:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/31/the-counted-police-killings-2015-young-black-men, or
http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/, or
http://www.alternet.org/civil-liber...illed-us-police-highest-rate-year-1134-deaths,
or do your own search from your favourite search engine as there are plenty more.

Again to this I say END THIS FUCKING RACISM!!! And I'm glad you agree with that and it should be stomped out wherever it can be found like a forest fire whether they are in known regions of the world or unknown areas of the world that I know. END THIS FUCKING RACISM!!!!

Find communities in North America where racists live and make certain there are women pregnant with black children, formerly racist women become Queen of Spades, formerly racist men become Jack of Spades. This is the 21st century pets to anyone that could accomplish this in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada or Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada. Incredible amounts of 18th century type racism is still found in these areas.
I've convinced an ex of mine t go black. She was raised a nationalist, but I convinced her inner Black Cock slut. Can't wait to see my BBC claim her.

we have and will comtinue to do anything we can, for the record yes we have helped a very young white repation whos dad is racist as hell get black cock in her pussy, eventually having a baby, this was her desire, and didnt want the ******* in his life, now Grandpa has to spend time witha mixed baby and loves him dearly, takes h im fishing and she either dates black guys or open cuckold whites who accept her black cock additction, we have helped her along this path in many many ways, including having her friends over to discreetly meet black cock and get them fucked too !! great post btw

I meant Collingwood, Ontario, Canada. And it'd be outstanding if you did!

So did I!

My skinny cousin lives there with his beautiful wife and their cute twin daughters (both 22 years old) and 18 year old *******. They live in a big house not far from the harbour.

My cousin is pretty darn liberal/progressive, as is his wife. Sorry to hear that most people ain't like that round those parts.

So did I!

My skinny cousin lives there with his beautiful wife and their cute twin daughters (both 22 years old) and 18 year old *******. They live in a big house not far from the harbour.

My cousin is pretty darn liberal/progressive, as is his wife. Sorry to hear that most people ain't like that round those parts.
I know of someone there that got the "Order of Collingwood". And decades previously he married a woman who was my neighbor. Together they had 2 sons who when they were young were very friendly towards me and my relatives. Their racist ******* hated that and wanted them to ignore us whenever they visited. There was even a huge shouting match we heard between the racist ******* and the children's grandfather when he was still alive defending our character. Sadly over the years the boys succumbed to their racist *******'s belief in that matter over the years and they ignore us just as their dad approves of too. I'd love to publicly humiliate him where his "Order of Collingwood" would be revoked and that one day he would have to physically and theoretically crawl on thousands of miles of broken glass on his bare hands and knees to apologize to me one day. Fortunately the wife and her direct relatives are not racist and they continues to try to repair the damage her husband made and their community did to their sons and I harbor no hate to my neighbors despite the tragic mistake their ******* made with who she decided to marry who poisoned and infected his sons with yet another generation of racism. I hope Collingwood and other areas up north of Toronto don't have communities that espouse those views, but I am afraid I am incorrect. If I lived in that community I fear Dr David Dao was treated better on his recent flight on United Airlines better than I would be.

Last edited:
I'm not sure producing a large amount of mixed offspring will really do too much. True with introducing the lifestyle you will convert some men and women but at the same time you're still waiting on a generational change. Don't get me wrong it helps to see more mixed couple of both types to create open minded thinking. Mixing the populations will help and sex between the two will follow naturally.

Back