A challenge for any in the group...

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by STIFFBBC, May 21, 2016.

1. STIFFBBC

STIFFBBC Active Member Gold Member

Canada
    Find communities in North America where racists live and make certain there are women pregnant with black children, formerly racist women become Queen of Spades, formerly racist men become Jack of Spades. This is the 21st century people end this fucking racism and make sure it ends in this century and have people become united. Huge extra bonus points to anyone that could accomplish this in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada or Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada. Incredible amounts of 18th century type racism is still found in these areas.

kawai, micuc, Lv2cleanup and 4 others like this.
  2. mywayintermsofsex

mywayintermsofsex Active Member

Austria
    *lol* Okay, this is in the "Extreme Alternative ..." section.

Does anyone here see that giving birth to a ch!ld and raising her/him is actually one of the most serious tasks in life?!

kawai and bm_from_southjersey like this.
  3. STIFFBBC

Canada
    @mywayintermsofsex Note the bolded area of what I'm focusing. In case it doesn't show I'm saying it again here: "END THIS FUCKING RACISM". It doesn't have to end by creating new life, however if a racist household has a black baby in their family they might have to re-evaluate their racism hopefully not subjecting the newborn to that hared ideally. Creating new life involves work and a lifetime commitment, that should be understood. If you can find a more efficient solution to end the racism without getting women pregnant I say implement your plan immediately. And again bonus points to you if you can achieve that task in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada and Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada and I forgot Clarington, Ontario, Canada and many other places throughout Canada and the USA also. Again I say, "END THIS FUCKING RACISM"

micuc likes this.
  4. mywayintermsofsex

mywayintermsofsex Active Member

Austria
    Are you talking about black racists here? Otherwise the chance for a black baby will be zero, you know that. ;)
    my plan: no start racism.
    Sorry, i don`t know these regions in Canada and the U.S.

Good luck, man!

5. STIFFBBC

Canada
    The idea of blacks are racist maybe there are some, but I do not consider myself one, but you forget the overwhelming history of racism of whites against blacks where blacks were shipped from Africa to America as slaves, the legacy of racism via the KKK, as well as recent history you can find online where black men were killed in Ferguson, USA or here:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/31/the-counted-police-killings-2015-young-black-men, or
    http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/, or
    http://www.alternet.org/civil-liber...illed-us-police-highest-rate-year-1134-deaths,
    or do your own search from your favourite search engine as there are plenty more.

Again to this I say END THIS FUCKING RACISM!!! And I'm glad you agree with that and it should be stomped out wherever it can be found like a forest fire whether they are in known regions of the world or unknown areas of the world that I know. END THIS FUCKING RACISM!!!!

6. jason385

jason385 Active Member

I've convinced an ex of mine t go black. She was raised a nationalist, but I convinced her inner Black Cock slut. Can't wait to see my BBC claim her.

kawai and STIFFBBC like this.
  7. micuc

micuc Active Member

we have and will comtinue to do anything we can, for the record yes we have helped a very young white repation whos dad is racist as hell get black cock in her pussy, eventually having a baby, this was her desire, and didnt want the father in his life, now Grandpa has to spend time witha mixed baby and loves him dearly, takes h im fishing and she either dates black guys or open cuckold whites who accept her black cock additction, we have helped her along this path in many many ways, including having her friends over to discreetly meet black cock and get them fucked too !! great post btw

kawai, BBC4Latina and STIFFBBC like this.