A BULL'S EXPERIENCE *2019* (OFFLINE VS. ONLINE)

KingSupremeBBC

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hello, I've been involved in this lifestyle for the past year. At first, it took a minute to get into the swing of things and after my lifestyle just kind of took off. So let's talk about how it was before I got acclimated. The beginning process, I would just do what I regularly do, with this NEW knowledge of the lifestyle when I was approaching women. I learned to be open, generous and basically if you fix your plate to eat it.

Online its much easier to meet and discuss with potential mates. Although, here are the reasons I don't use online as often as I did. When it comes to cuckolding, its supposed to be natural. Its taboo, yes, but its really natural attraction. I've been naturally attracted to wives, she's seen the look in my eyes while with her dude and just committed, there's been other times where it's taken a while but online has worked out for me too..

I want to go into the difference of what I like, and what I don't like. Online vs. Offline..

Online: The good things about being online is you get a chance to pre-screen everyone that you deal with. I like online, I can pick and choose who I want to talk too. It's easier to meet others and set up "parties" lol, it also becomes easier as you get into the life and deal with the "referal system" a lot of the women I fuck are referrals from other women or couples, usually the ladies reach out online. It makes it more comfortable for them as well. We can talk a bit, get to know each other exchange pictures, etc. Although there's a LOT of good that comes from searching for mates online.... there are just as equal polar opposites. Let me explain.

** I know it's a cuckolds fantasy to ask a black man to fuck his wife. We don't mind at all. There's always a right and a wrong way to do something. We know she's feigning for a big MONSTER dick, and if she's NEW to the lifestyle, her pussy is jumping out of her pants/dress for some BBC.

** Approaching us online should be done in the appropiate way, meaning. Couple accounts are cool but obviously its the DUDE fronting like his "wife" on some horny ******* looking for conversation, trying to get a nut off in your inbox. We can read that from a mile away. I don't even look at couple/joint accounts unless the wife is HOT AS FUCK or they know how to approach me in a way where I'm not turned off. I feel the wives need their OWN accounts , and so do the husbands. It makes the initiation more comfortable and when she's open + comfortable then she will bring her husband in. I love situations like this, it works out and it doesn't turn me off.

Offline: Offline, I'm naturally a flirt, good looking, tall, nice build. ******* it's really not hard to get a mate. Although, cuckolding is a different beast. In my relationships, I'm very open and honest, my partners depend on it. I let everyone I'm involved with know what's going on, and leave nothing to chance. That's the BEST way to do it. There's no need to hide anything from your partners ESPECIALLY if you're having sex.

Now offline, the approach is just natural. You could be out a bar, club, etc. Have a few drinks, smoke some weed, ok obviously you're looking for a hookup, but you want to be cool about it. Fellas, let your wife lock eyes with one of us BIG DICK BANDITS... Let her feel this BIG DICK ENERGY, let her body get hot and bothered. Let her NEED to be filled. She will come around I promise, your job is to be her provider. Provide her for BBC. lol but in all seriousness, offline you can either be BOLD and state what you need/want, get to the point and get your answer.... or beat around the bush.

My experience in the community overall has been so fun, people are really cool and my sex life has been AMAZING! I fucking love couples because usually its much safer and much more taboo than regular sex. I personally love this lifestyle and say all HOT WIVES deserve black dick... I think we can all agree on that.

Back