A Bull!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by denise, Dec 2, 2011.

1. denise

denise Member

I want a bull that will be respectful me and my hubby. I want a bull that will meet us in a Hotel room and that will fuck that hell out of me while hubby watches and takes pictures. You might like and want what you see but without respect that is all you going to do is like and want. My hubby is that most important person if my life. You might have alot of respect for me but none for my hubby but without respect for both of us you want be getting a damn thing! I am sure that alot of other women fill the same way. This doesn't mean that I don't like is rough in the bed but there has to be a point of respect in everything!

2. wilsonsmusic

wilsonsmusic New Member

Shane Denise your the other side of the world.. wish you all the best in finding your bull..

3. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    respect is very important, as is communication. the couples wants/desires/wishes need to be clearly stated up front, especially as they relate to how the woman and her bf/husband are to be treated, because it seems like there are a lot of assumptions made about the white bf/husband, i.e. he's a wimp to be disrespected and disregarded.

4. denise

denise Member

Just because a Husband is letting a BBC fuck his wife does NOT mean his is a wimp or that he is a piece of shit or that you are any one else should have the right to disrespect him. It just mean he is doing what he wants to do to satisfy his wife. All you BBC need to remember if it won't for the husbands you all would not even be getting a piece of the wife ass or pussy for anything else.

wbfbm19, razyrsharpe, cucky and 3 others like this.
  5. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    that's what i was trying to convey with my post, i hope that it didn't come off any other way.

acord220 likes this.
  6. I would take it a step further. I've seen couples treat the "bbc" as just that, some black cock. Respect works BOTH ways. Treat that BBC as a man, not just some black dick that will pleasure your wife. Some of the non-wimpy type husbands come off as arrogant, like "look black man, i'm doing YOU a favor. Like its been stated, this works both ways. White Ladies want to be pleasured by black men, and us black men want the white pussy. So all parties involved should be mindful, and respectful of each other.

wbfbm19, razyrsharpe, cucky and 2 others like this.
  7. Tiger_Would

Tiger_Would Member

US
    If you don't show respect you definitely don't deserve it. It all goes back to the golden rule.

cucky and acord220 like this.
  8. socalsamba

socalsamba Member

I am highly tempted to do a spelling and grammar update and then repost the OP......................

9. ScottandKrystal

ScottandKrystal Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    We agree, that's how we roll as well!

cucky likes this.
  10. biman4321

biman4321 Active Member

That is how it is with me and my wife. We definitely respect the Bull and we have let one impregnate my wife and we have a lovely daughter whom we love dearly. She wants to do that again and we will when we find the right bull. Respect is the key.

JaynSarah likes this.
  11. razyrsharpe

razyrsharpe Active Member

Us as well. i am there as an equal, not a cuck to be humiliated but to be aroused by watching my wife enjoy powerful fucking and sexual behavior. i get off on watching her get off. she gets off on being used for a man's sexual needs and fulfillment. works out for all parties!

12. biman4321

biman4321 Active Member

My wife and I feel the same. I love her and love watching her get fucked by BBC and we both respect and care for our black male friends. One is the father of a very precious daughter born to my wife and we intend to do that again. Love and respect win out.

13. razyrsharpe

she is actually submissive to me, to my wants and desires. i give her pussy away when i want to, and she is more than willing to let me! :) i have the best wife!

ScottandKrystal likes this.
  14. ScottandKrystal

ScottandKrystal Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    That's exactly how it is for us.
    I also have an awesome wife.

razyrsharpe likes this.
  15. razyrsharpe

without sluts like ours, where would guys like us be? :blackheart:

ScottandKrystal likes this.
  16. ScottandKrystal