A Bull!

denise

Female
I want a bull that will be respectful me and my hubby. I want a bull that will meet us in a Hotel room and that will fuck that hell out of me while hubby watches and takes pictures. You might like and want what you see but without respect that is all you going to do is like and want. My hubby is that most important person if my life. You might have alot of respect for me but none for my hubby but without respect for both of us you want be getting a damn thing! I am sure that alot of other women fill the same way. This doesn't mean that I don't like is rough in the bed but there has to be a point of respect in everything!

respect is very important, as is communication. the couples wants/desires/wishes need to be clearly stated up front, especially as they relate to how the woman and her bf/husband are to be treated, because it seems like there are a lot of assumptions made about the white bf/husband, i.e. he's a wimp to be disrespected and disregarded.

Just because a Husband is letting a BBC fuck his wife does NOT mean his is a wimp or that he is a piece of ******* or that you are any one else should have the right to disrespect him. It just mean he is doing what he wants to do to satisfy his wife. All you BBC need to remember if it won't for the husbands you all would not even be getting a piece of the wife ass or pussy for anything else.

Just because a Husband is letting a BBC fuck his wife does NOT mean his is a wimp or that he is a piece of ******* or that you are any one else should have the right to disrespect him. It just mean he is doing what he wants to do to satisfy his wife. All you BBC need to remember if it won't for the husbands you all would not even be getting a piece of the wife ass or pussy for anything else.

that's what i was trying to convey with my post, i hope that it didn't come off any other way.

I would take it a step further. I've seen couples treat the "bbc" as just that, some black cock. Respect works BOTH ways. Treat that BBC as a man, not just some black dick that will pleasure your wife. Some of the non-wimpy type husbands come off as arrogant, like "look black man, i'm doing YOU a favor. Like its been stated, this works both ways. White Ladies want to be pleasured by black men, and us black men want the white pussy. So all parties involved should be mindful, and respectful of each other.

I am highly tempted to do a spelling and grammar update and then repost the OP......................

I want a bull that will be respectful me and my hubby. I want a bull that will meet us in a Hotel room and that will fuck that hell out of me while hubby watches and takes pictures. You might like and want what you see but without respect that is all you going to do is like and want. My hubby is that most important person if my life. You might have alot of respect for me but none for my hubby but without respect for both of us you want be getting a damn thing! I am sure that alot of other women fill the same way. This doesn't mean that I don't like is rough in the bed but there has to be a point of respect in everything!
We agree, that's how we roll as well!

My wife and I feel the same. I love her and love watching her get fucked by BBC and we both respect and care for our black male friends. One is the ******* of a very precious ******* born to my wife and we intend to do that again. Love and respect win out.

Back