Black Masters have a responsibility to properly train both white submissive husbands and their wives. When I say train them I mean teach them not only how to please a black man but how to truly submit and give themselves over to you completely.

We should own them every way that a person can own another person. We have to break in not only the wives but the husbands. Teach them that they are a submissive and inferior man. We did not take their mouths and asses because we're gay we do so to break them in and acclimate them to our dominance.

It is our responsibility to make his woman our own as well as make him crave and love not only his submission but the very thought of are dominant Cocks.

Wouldn't you agree?

Attachments

• tumblr_ne84lzGqKc1t8j0lgo1_1280-1.jpg
    tumblr_ne84lzGqKc1t8j0lgo1_1280-1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 113
Black Masters have a responsibility to properly train both white submissive husbands and their wives. When I say train them I mean teach them not only how to please a black man but how to truly submit and give themselves over to you completely.

We should own them every way that a person can own another person. We have to break in not only the wives but the husbands. Teach them that they are a submissive and inferior man. We did not take their mouths and asses because we're gay we do so to break them in and acclimate them to our dominance.

It is our responsibility to make his woman our own as well as make him crave and love not only his submission but the very thought of are dominant Cocks.

Wouldn't you agree?

Well stated and this white male agrees thank you

Wouldn't you agree?
We were lucky enough to have one of our first bulls practice this type of dominance on us as a couple. I now feel it was a very good thing as it thought hubby his place early in the lifestyle.

I completely agree with this post a pathetic sissy cuckolds place is to have out clits locked up, prep the wife by dressing her, brushing her hair, help her with her make up and nails so they can be at their hottest to please their Superior black master. We will remain silent unless addressed by the black Superior and follow any directions and orders givin by the black master. I'm sure most black masters expect the cuckold to suck and fluff their big black cock and help guide his dick into the wife's pussy. At this point i sit back and let master have his way with my wife, his black owned sex slave to use in whatever way he pleases, the black master is allowed to use, abuse, and breed our wives with their black seed. The black masters orders are that I am only allowed to clean her freshly filled pussy with my tongue, he makes sure to remind me I'm no longer allowed to make love to my wife as her body is owned by big black dick only. the humiliation of licking your wifes black owned pussy clean and tasting the black masters Superior black seed makes us learn our place as the pathetic sissy cuckold.

I completely agree with this post a pathetic sissy cuckolds place is to have out clits locked up, prep the wife by dressing her, brushing her hair, help her with her make up and nails so they can be at their hottest to please their Superior black master. We will remain silent unless addressed by the black Superior and follow any directions and orders givin by the black master. I'm sure most black masters expect the cuckold to suck and fluff their big black cock and help guide his dick into the wife's pussy. At this point i sit back and let master have his way with my wife, his black owned sex slave to use in whatever way he pleases, the black master is allowed to use, abuse, and breed our wives with their black seed. The black masters orders are that I am only allowed to clean her freshly filled pussy with my tongue, he makes sure to remind me I'm no longer allowed to make love to my wife as her body is owned by big black dick only. the humiliation of licking your wifes black owned pussy clean and tasting the black masters Superior black seed makes us learn our place as the pathetic sissy cuckold.
That is exactly what we are supposed to do. We are useless pathetic Sissy cuckolds, and I love being reminded of that every time she is with a real man. There is no greater thrill than to know that I have introduced her to this life and accepting that we are both nothing but sex toys for the black race

That is exactly what we are supposed to do. We are useless pathetic Sissy cuckolds, and I love being reminded of that every time she is with a real man. There is no greater thrill than to know that I have introduced her to this life and accepting that we are both nothing but sex toys for the black race

I agree too. Well stated sir. I have been training couples and women to be submissive and subservient for over 10 years. I also bring to the bedroom an element of Dom/sub as well. I studied my craft for teaching and training sexually with 4 Domme women over a 2 year period. I learned and practiced with them everything that has to do with sex, the female orgasm and also dominance and submission. I have taken that learning and become a well-respected and sought after sexual expert and also a Dominance resource for submissive and slaves across the world.

If you see the pics and photos I post - I have a huge network of people, women and couples that want to live the most fulfilling lives they can. We only are given one life, so why waste it?

Wouldn't you agree?

Applause to you my brotha ... very well stated!

Wouldn't you agree?
I agree completely. We were fortunate in the fact that one of our first Bulls took the time to properly train us both to be BBC craving sluts.

Attachments

• 134E6B0E-0765-4441-897F-402946F1E086.jpeg
    134E6B0E-0765-4441-897F-402946F1E086.jpeg
    780.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 96EA63FC-4CD2-4FA1-BD7C-BD685BB43979.jpeg
    96EA63FC-4CD2-4FA1-BD7C-BD685BB43979.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 53

Wouldn't you agree?
100%

Wouldn't you agree?
I agree. No choice. It's natural.

I agree too. Well stated sir. I have been training couples and women to be submissive and subservient for over 10 years. I also bring to the bedroom an element of Dom/sub as well. I studied my craft for teaching and training sexually with 4 Domme women over a 2 year period. I learned and practiced with them everything that has to do with sex, the female orgasm and also dominance and submission. I have taken that learning and become a well-respected and sought after sexual expert and also a Dominance resource for submissive and slaves across the world.

If you see the pics and photos I post - I have a huge network of people, women and couples that want to live the most fulfilling lives they can. We only are given one life, so why waste it?
Teach me

Wouldn't you agree?

Wouldn't I agree?!

OMG!!! FUCK YES I DO!!!

The whole world needs more BLACK MEN like you to dominate, conquer, subjugate, and train ALL whites to take on our appropriate feminine roles with BLACK MEN!!!

This is exactly how I was guided after my lilly white ass got "hunted," and BLACKED RAW!!!

Like most white boys, I was completely oblivious to the reality of BLACK DOMINANCE/MASCULINITY, and white Submissiveness/Femininity. I actually thought my whole lilly white life up to that point, that I was a straight white male! I must have tried to tell him a million times that I wasn't gay, that I wasn't a girl, that I was straight, to stop grabbing my ass, that I didn't want to sit on his lap,etc... But he knew better, better than I knew myself! He could plainly see that I was white, and if he could just get me alone, he was going to make me his little white bitch!!!

He mainly fucked white girls, he was quite tall, big, strong, extremely muscular, thuggish, supremely confident, BLACK, and purely masculine, so he was like white girl cat-nip, they just threw themselves at him! Fucking white girls at the college was so easy for him, it was expected, he didn't even get excited for fucking white girls that most white boys would chop off their own limbs to bang. He liked the challenge of "hunting" cute (supposedly str8) white boys, turning us out, and making women out of us! He considered white boys like a slightly different type of white girl that offered our own unique benefits. He had already hunted a several white boys before me, and had 100% success rate, and I was his target. He didn't see a lot of difference between white boys and girls, and told me all whites were pussy to him!!! And, obviously he was right!!!

He eventually did get me alone, and he devoured me like a Lion takes a gazelle!!! I was physically dominated, and forceably BLACKED RAW, and kept captive in his apartment for three days, without a single moment where his BIG BLACK COCK wasn't buried deep inside my lilly white ass, or in my mouth!!! When he finally released me, he knew I was converted, and I would be back! He was right about that too!!!

He liked me a lot, and wanted me to femininize, go on hormones, and I obeyed him! He told me that he owned me, and I couldn't help but accept his dominance! I was a BLACK-OWNED white sissy femboi for BBC, and I NEVER knew that I could ever be so happy!!!

It's not remotely gay for BLACK MEN to fuck whitebois, because there's nothing remotely masculine about us!!! White boys suck BLACK COCK and get our lilly white bottoms banged-out and BLACKED RAW, because we're feminine little fuck things, that need to give it up to the BLACK MAN, femininize, beautify, and get BLACK-OWNED!!!

Back