A Black Man's Fantasy

Pgbbc4

Male
I have always thought i would be hot to walk into a room and have the entire room (maybe 5 women) start trying to take advantage of me. They would share me and pass me around like a male whore. Some would even fight for a taste of my seed.

I have always thought it was hot when I have sex with a woman and she tells her husband every detail. I have never been in the room when it has happened but i would love to see his reaction. Same goes for the time when girls tell each other their times of conquering the big black snake. Are they scared or jealous? Do good stories make them curious?

I have yet to have a mff threesome.

I would love the teacher/student scenario to work out too.

Does anyone else have any fantisies?

I have always thought i would be hot to walk into a room and have the entire room (maybe 5 women) start trying to take advantage of me. They would share me and pass me around like a male whore. Some would even fight for a taste of my seed.

I have always thought it was hot when I have sex with a woman and she tells her husband every detail. I have never been in the room when it has happened but i would love to see his reaction. Same goes for the time when girls tell each other their times of conquering the big black snake. Are they scared or jealous? Do good stories make them curious?

I have yet to have a mff threesome.

I would love the teacher/student scenario to work out too.

Does anyone else have any fantisies?

Yes, i have told my wife that i would love her to have her first bbc fucking,& for a black guy to use her as his sex slave.

Two things i would love to watch my wife try for her first time & that would be some bbc also some pussey.Or both together.To be used by a black man & woman as thier sex slave.

Back