a black man for my white wife on valentine's day

when i was married to my white wife she wanted her first black man on valentine's day. i found him online. big and black with a huge 12 inch black cock. he arrived. bought her candy and flowers. she made me watch her sucking and fucking him for hours.

first she sucked on his big black cock while she was on her knees. she also licked his black dick meat and huge black sweaty balls. then he layed back on our bed and she continued her duty sucking her black man and making him feel good. she would look right at me telling me how she loved having this big thick hard black dick meat in her mouth. i sat there watching like a good cuckold. then of course he licked her juicy hairy white pussy with his long fat tongue.
finally he fucked her hard in her pussy and ass doggie style till he came all over her white face and boobs. she licked up all his hot cum. he had her collared, leashed and whipped as she was on all fours like a dog in heat. begging and moaning in delight. since then she continued her affairs with various hung black men over the years sometimes sharing them with her many white girlfriends. i was her cuckold and was only given hand jobs while being degraded about the size and color of my limp white dick. she also kept it in a chastity device with lock and key.

i was allowed sometimes to eat her hairy white pussy. then she left me for her black african master with also a 12 inch big black dick. leaving me alone and inferior. since then i been trying to be cuckolded by other white women who want me to watch them sexually with black men.

.... since then i been trying to be cuckolded by other white women who want me to watch them sexually with black men.

The odds of that occurring are extremely long as a white woman has no need to have a white man watching her fuck anyone. Unless she happens to be a major exhibitionist, but even then you would only be of interest for one time as it's much more fun to show off to numerous people instead of the same one over and over.

If you truly wish to be cuckolded, you need to bring something of real value to the table, especially if you are trying to find a woman who desires to be sexual with black men. Ask yourself why such a woman would have any desire or need to be with you or any white man, what can you offer her and you may start learning what it takes.

The odds of that occurring are extremely long as a white woman has no need to have a white man watching her fuck anyone. Unless she happens to be a major exhibitionist, but even then you would only be of interest for one time as it's much more fun to show off to numerous people instead of the same one over and over.

If you truly wish to be cuckolded, you need to bring something of real value to the table, especially if you are trying to find a woman who desires to be sexual with black men. Ask yourself why such a woman would have any desire or need to be with you or any white man, what can you offer her and you may start learning what it takes.
guess your not familar with cuckold marriages?

Back