A black cock addicted

Hi to all you guys!
I'm a mature man from Italy. I'm a black cocks addicted
and I dream to convince my wife to take one o these amazing
piece of dark meat!
Of course I'm bi and love to suck black men and taste their cum! :)

I'm not married, I'm bi, I love both women and men. I've met a lot of bi-black guys here in Italy, even who said to be straight ;) Few years ago I had an affair with a black couple from Camerun. I helped him with is university thesis and we started to play. He was really curios about sex with another man, expecially with a white man. Some weeks after I met his wife and help her too with an university exam. She was curios about white men too and despite her shyness we start to have an affair. He move to Franch for work after got his degree but before to go he confess that ever known about me and his wife. So, untill the day of his departure we had very, very quality time togheter. The story between me and F. (the first letter of her name) continued for several month but at last she move to Franch too.
However H. (his name) wasn't the only black-bi man that I've met. :D

I'm not married, I'm bi, I love both women and men. I've met a lot of bi-black guys here in Italy, even who said to be straight ;) Few years ago I had an affair with a black couple from Camerun. I helped him with is university thesis and we started to play. He was really curios about sex with another man, expecially with a white man. Some weeks after I met his wife and help her too with an university exam. She was curios about white men too and despite her shyness we start to have an affair. He move to Franch for work after got his degree but before to go he confess that ever known about me and his wife. So, untill the day of his departure we had very, very quality time togheter. The story between me and F. (the first letter of her name) continued for several month but at last she move to Franch too.
However H. (his name) wasn't the only black-bi man that I've met. :D

OMG! Silly me! I've write Franch instead of France! :D Forgive my bad English skills! ;)

Back