A BIG BLACK PRINCE seeking his hot little personal BBC slut

Thanks for stopping by my profile. Heard about this site recently by a mate who suggested I join, so hoping to find out what all the fuss is all about. That said I might be new here but I am experienced with women and some swinging, so no reason to go easy on me! lol.

The Facts - Im a good looking, fit, muscular athletic and VWE black guy from UK (6ft, toned and very well endowed down below and certainly know how to use it.. though if you want to know the true size, you gotta get in touch ; ) I have a lot of stamina and am a big repeater, am clean and am interested to try more bareback fun too with the right woman / couple. I love to play hard - so need women who got the energy too and can handle it ! Im very open minded and pretty much up for anything as long as alls involved is having fun !

I’m ideally here to look for very hot sexy white,latin,asian Couples & Females from 18 - 40 (NO MEN, UNLESS PART OF A COUPLE!), also not into TVs, BBW or anything like that. Would love to experiment with cuckolding more too, have got some experience here. Sorry to others but I am picky and have a right to be. Im looking 2 explore new horizons in every way, not easily shocked so dont be worried 2 ask because i might just say yes.
I'm not into quantity but quality - a prince only needs beautiful princesses!

If you like what you see and you fancy some hot fit toned young black meat with plenty of passion and stamina - drop this EBONY PRINCE a line and let us get started!

Hi r u on msn or get in contact via email we r a couple 30 and looking for her first bbc
shes a slim petit blonde with fake tits and very hot do not want to put pics on here but will cam and send pics via email our msn is essexcouple01@live.co.uk

Back