A Big Black cock whore

missEmma

Female
I'm a whore. I didn't mean to be a whore.

I was out and dancing and the guy was funny and hot. I enjoy dancing with black guys.
I gave him my number when I went back to the bar after a while with my gf, had to talk girl talk and... There was a text on my phone!
So sure, I was in the mood for fun and and left with him when my friend went home.

We took the taxi to his hotel and things happened more or less as could be expected.
I took a shower with him and he washed my hair :) and groped me all over, then I led him to the bed and set him on the edge. Kneeling down, looking up... No talking! Condom from my purse, in my mouth, over his already hard black cock, rolling it down with my lips and giving him the bj of his life :) OK, I can brag but I know I'm very good at fellatio and deepthroat! Rubber tastes awful tho, but I didn't know him well enough not to use one. And I do enjoy giving oral. It's the best way to drive a man insane with lust and love hihi.

So a bit of cuddling after the shirt with the filled reversed Performa went from the bed, my body nursed his cock back to life and I suggested doggystyle. He at least lasted a while and was actually a reasonable fuck. He just seemed to know I wanted him to grab my hair and hold my left hand over my head :) His cock wasn't thick but long enough. I at least frigged myself off twice before he shot again. lol
And then he just kept saying I gave the best head he'd ever had :)

Anyway, I went to the bathroom again to comb my hair a bit and touch myself up, and when I came back he put an envelope in my hands, avoided my eyes and said he knew how expensive taxis here are.
I was like totally confused, very ashamed and then sort of proud. I dressed asap and wanted to tell him I'm not a whore, but didn't dare to talk.

Two 200 euro notes.
I had no idea. I don't know how much working girls usually get. I mean, OK, at least I guess I'm not a cheap whore ;)
I'm so ashamed but I think I understand some of the girls who I know did this in college a bit better. Never with old white businessmen tho!
Still, I feel so ashamed. I enjoyed the sex and I know the guy enjoyed it, and then he gave me money. Did he just pay me to go away? I really thought he just liked my body and I liked him well enough!

x
Emma

@missEmma: i wonder if the taxi driver was able to give you change. *lol* Well, ImO technically speaking you are not a whore. ******* is giving out sexual service for money which you didn`t do because at the time of "sexual relation" you didn`t even know you would get paid. On the other hand that guy had been a client if he gave you money for your "service" which i assume (if not for the taxi ;) ). Or maybe he mistakenly gave you the wrong envelope? o_O

Very nice avatar BTW. :)

I'm a whore. I didn't mean to be a whore.

I was out and dancing and the guy was funny and hot. I enjoy dancing with black guys.
I gave him my number when I went back to the bar after a while with my gf, had to talk girl talk and... There was a text on my phone!
So sure, I was in the mood for fun and and left with him when my friend went home.

We took the taxi to his hotel and things happened more or less as could be expected.
I took a shower with him and he washed my hair :) and groped me all over, then I led him to the bed and set him on the edge. Kneeling down, looking up... No talking! Condom from my purse, in my mouth, over his already hard black cock, rolling it down with my lips and giving him the bj of his life :) OK, I can brag but I know I'm very good at fellatio and deepthroat! Rubber tastes awful tho, but I didn't know him well enough not to use one. And I do enjoy giving oral. It's the best way to drive a man insane with lust and love hihi.

So a bit of cuddling after the shirt with the filled reversed Performa went from the bed, my body nursed his cock back to life and I suggested doggystyle. He at least lasted a while and was actually a reasonable fuck. He just seemed to know I wanted him to grab my hair and hold my left hand over my head :) His cock wasn't thick but long enough. I at least frigged myself off twice before he shot again. lol
And then he just kept saying I gave the best head he'd ever had :)

Anyway, I went to the bathroom again to comb my hair a bit and touch myself up, and when I came back he put an envelope in my hands, avoided my eyes and said he knew how expensive taxis here are.
I was like totally confused, very ashamed and then sort of proud. I dressed asap and wanted to tell him I'm not a whore, but didn't dare to talk.

Two 200 euro notes.
I had no idea. I don't know how much working girls usually get. I mean, OK, at least I guess I'm not a cheap whore ;)
I'm so ashamed but I think I understand some of the girls who I know did this in college a bit better. Never with old white businessmen tho!
Still, I feel so ashamed. I enjoyed the sex and I know the guy enjoyed it, and then he gave me money. Did he just pay me to go away? I really thought he just liked my body and I liked him well enough!

x
Emma
Sexy story but I would think you only qualify as a whore if you continue to do it or if you want to be. Sounds like you had fun though.

.....Well, this thread sort of required research for me since I deal with dollars + the euros are up and down so radically. So, based on dollars, he gave you roughly $500 ... hummm ... you must be an awesome "fuck". Then again, we don't know how much cab rides are in that area and how far you had to be taken. So, here, if you had a cabbie take you 100 miles, say, with a tip to the cabbie, it wasn't all that much + maybe this guy only had large bills on him. That happened to me once when I was reaching in my billfold to give a homeless guy money for a meal, all I had was a $20 in my billfold ... so I just handed the darn twenty to him. He looked at me like he'd hit the lottery.
.....I don't think the guy was implying anything, just being nice and he had the money on him to be a little extra nice. I mean, that condom trick was well worth a 100 euros. Still, don't underestimate a guy's value of a "first class piece of pussy" ... you ladies simply don't realize the power you possess between those creamy white legs. I mean, hey, President Trump paid 2 different sluts $130,000 ... they must have really really been good.
yellowball-ThumbsUP.gif

:unsure: Servicing a man... OK, so it's been a while and I still can't get my mind around it...
I enjoy great sex with hot black guys. I do. I love BBC !:wub:
Now, as for going with guys for money, I don't think I'll pursue it ;)
Like, I enjoyed flirting with a new guy last Saturday night and danced with him and gave him my number eventually, but then I in the end I just went home because, well, I was tired from work and I just wasn't totally hot for him in the end.
If I was like a professional I guess I'd have to sleep with guys even when my heart wasn't in it / pussy isn't steaing for him (you pick lol). I don't know if I could deal with that.
The thing is, I sorta like masturbating to the idea. Esp. if the guy is a bit dominant...:oops:

I guess i'm not a pro like Stormy hihi

Back