A bbc Marriage

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
The other day I posted about my ex cuckold husband GOT HARD SEEING ME WITH OTHERS. Also shared that a bbc came into the room and had me suck his massive cock. By that time Malcolm had my pussy dripping wet. I craved a deep fucking from him. He did not only took care of me but he also broke up my marriage. We met secretly for some months when I asked for a divorce to be with my Malcolm. When he wasn't with me a black dildo fucked me. I would open my thighs, insert the black toy passed my swollen pussy lips deep as it would go, pushing it pulling it out as I moaned his name and neared my orgasms. FUCK ME MY DARLING MALCOLM, FUCK ME... And then my orgasms rolled over me. In the other room my two year old baby was asleep. I was selfish for the need of him.
On our 3rd or 4th get together, he introduced me to his best friend as his future wife. Malcolm whispered in my ear I should make him happy. I didn't understand what he met. I don't want to bore this community with my shameful life

I’m jus being honest! I’m a pleaser and would love a white wife to drive crazy enough to divorce someone for me and couldn’t live without my thick bbc

The other day I posted about my ex cuckold husband GOT HARD SEEING ME WITH OTHERS. Also shared that a bbc came into the room and had me suck his massive cock. By that time Malcolm had my pussy dripping wet. I craved a deep fucking from him. He did not only took care of me but he also broke up my marriage. We met secretly for some months when I asked for a divorce to be with my Malcolm. When he wasn't with me a black dildo fucked me. I would open my thighs, insert the black toy passed my swollen pussy lips deep as it would go, pushing it pulling it out as I moaned his name and neared my orgasms. FUCK ME MY DARLING MALCOLM, FUCK ME... And then my orgasms rolled over me. In the other room my two year old baby was asleep. I was selfish for the need of him.
On our 3rd or 4th get together, he introduced me to his best friend as his future wife. Malcolm whispered in my ear I should make him happy. I didn't understand what he met. I don't want to bore this community with my shameful life
We are here for ya

What is shameful about this? You met a man of color who is able to please you in ways your husband couldn't. Your new lover wants the relationship to grow and for you to be his wife someday. He also seems to want to please you by introducing another man into the relationship, so that all your needs are satisfied. Go for it and see where it goes!

What is shameful about this? You met a man of color who is able to please you in ways your husband couldn't. Your new lover wants the relationship to grow and for you to be his wife someday. He also seems to want to please you by introducing another man into the relationship, so that all your needs are satisfied. Go for it and see where it goes!
I agree

;) Agreed

Brilliant post!!! It's about time the Black man MARRIES AND KEEPS THE WOMEN HE FUCKS ON THIS SITE! Very nice to see for a change. Instead of these fucking and forget games seen all over this site, the Black man should keep these women. Otherwise, indirectly one could argue it's the Black guys getting cucked as all those flings are temporary and nothing lasting is ever built from temporary flings.

Last edited:
Back