A bbc Marriage II

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
As I mentioned in A BBC MARRIAGE part I, I didn't know what Malcolm meant I should be nice to his mate. It didn't take long for me to realise he wanted me to suck his cock. I hesitated when Malcolm slapped me. He twisted my arm BE GOOD TO HIM. His friend sitting on the couch was unzipping his jeans, let them slide to the floor and what I saw before me was a quick hardning Black cock, foreskin rolling back, precum oozing from the pee hole, running down his veined cock. Malcolm ripped of my short skimpy dress, leaving me naked, pulled me by my hair toward his friends cock forsing me to my knees. YOU FUCKING SLUT SUCK HIS DICK, LICK IT, SUCK IT DO IT NOW. His friend was stroking his massive long thick dick sticking straight out as Malcolm pushed the back of my head towards his mates cock. He rubbed it around my lips, leaving a trace of precum. Then his friend held my head, prying open my mouth for his black cock tip able to enter my mouth. Had difficult breathing but managed to get air. Malcolm spanked me as I gave the blow job. I was a humiliated slut, a whore for Malcolm and his mate. There were more things to come in my future marriage with him. As I share this, my pussy is dripping wet

Back