A, B, C, or D? Everyone Vote!

What option would you choose?

• Total voters

circus

You are given the picture below and are offered a one night meeting. They are both 100% STD free. It is anonymous and nobody will ever find out about what you do.

Option A: You get to have sex with her. She is yours until you cum. You can have sex with her any way you want, in any position. She will do anything you say. It's only you and her.

Option B: You get on your knees and suck his big black cock. You have to do anything he says even if he tells you to lick his balls and lick his ass. He cums in your mouth and you have to swallow.

Option C: You have a threesome. You and the black man share her at the same time. She gives blowjobs to both of you and you take turns having sex with her. No contact with the black male whatsoever.

Option D: You have to take your clothes off and put her panties on. You stand in the corner and watch them have sex in front of you. Your hands are tied behind your back so you cannot touch yourself. He cums inside her pussy and you must lick it clean.

0iu3.jpg

You are given the picture below and are offered a one night meeting. They are both 100% STD free. It is anonymous and nobody will ever find out about what you do.

Option A: You get to have sex with her. She is yours until you cum. You can have sex with her any way you want, in any position. She will do anything you say. It's only you and her.

Option B: You get on your knees and suck his big black cock. You have to do anything he says even if he tells you to lick his balls and lick his ass. He cums in your mouth and you have to swallow.

Option C: You have a threesome. You and the black man share her at the same time. She gives blowjobs to both of you and you take turns having sex with her. No contact with the black male whatsoever.

Option D: You have to take your clothes off and put her panties on. You stand in the corner and watch them have sex in front of you. Your hands are tied behind your back so you cannot touch yourself. He cums inside her pussy and you must lick it clean.

View attachment 629298

I chossed the option B but lick his ass is not for me. I could put in my knees and give him a good blowjob, even suck his balls too. Perhaps I would put one of my fingers inside his ass and I would try to massage his prostate área...or even better I would suck his dick and would ask my hubby to massage his prostate área during the blowjob.

This isn't a fair survey for couples. My vote is for b, I get some time with him. My husbands vote would be c, he gets a turn but is not interested in touching him. Also, a third option is to let the wife/GF participate while hubby/BF watches.

At first I was completely for option A but then I thought to myself that's a little selfish i'd prefer her to have the best time ever and i'm sure 2 cocks would hit the spot haha

her hubby can watch her indulge in the other 2 ;p

To each his own bro. I'm greedy and don't play well with others the first time anyway. .lol

To each his own bro. I'm greedy and don't play well with others the first time anyway. .lol

That's understandable lol the first time is about setting up that connection and being assertive and letting them know who the alpha is, it's hard to have two alphas in a room for a first time for sure.

Back