9 inch black cock in kansas city

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I ever visit germany i would love to let you have my bbc. And you could take me to a borussia dortmund match ;+)

That is definitely arrangeable, i would love to play with you ;-)
And i live about 30min. away from Borussias stadium. That could become a very nice evening :blackgreedy:

That would be a nice evening.
Nach dem Spiel würde ich Ihnen jeden Zentimeter von meinem Schwanz :+)
Hopefully i can visit and make this happen.

A true pleasure.I love your size and shape, there are lots of dirty things coming to my mind when i look at your pictures. You are really hot.
Did you learn German at school?
Greetings from Germany

I take german and french at school not so good at german yet. You should send me message so we can talk about all the dirty things you want to do with me.

God I am in St.Louis right down thw hiway from you.I will have my husband drive me to you and you can breed my tight little bald pussy.I would love to feel your hard huge black cock pounding my married pussy and I would love to feel you cumm inside of me!Let me know if you want me and Ill spread my little white legs and take your cock deep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam would love to pound that tight pussy of yours. Send me message when you are ready to cum to kc for my cock

Hello baby,Im trying to set up some time to come and see you.My hubby said he would drive me down from St.Louis so we are trying to figure out the best time because I want you to have time to fuck me as long and as hard as you like.It would be nice if we had time for you to cum inside of me a few times.Dont want to come all that way for a quickie,I want to spend time making love to your black cock and I want you to use my tight little pussy for a while and make it yours sweety!Pam

I'm a 22 year old black bull in kansas city mo looking for a new cuckold couple to play with. If she has been craving a bbc encounter then lets set something up.
WE live in the Wichita Ks area My wife needs a strong black man to take her in front of me my only participation is visual if your the guy let us know. its been at least 6 monthes for her nice and thight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back