9+ inch BBC in Chicago Area (For Women & Straight Couples)

Hey there,

I'm an aspiring adult film actor in search of either a one time NSA encounter or an ongoing NSA/FWB arrangement with a woman or straight couple with a woman in the CHICAGO area who can handle a well endowed gentleman who knows how to have a good time in bed. Though I am venturing into XXX films, I am very discreet and maintaining your privacy will not be a problem. I hope to start filming my first real scenes sometime this fall. So I am using this summer as a sort of "training period", in which I would like to build on some sexual versatility, attributes that will come on handy once it's time for me to seriously get down to business.

Let's keep the rest simple....

Me:

* I am real and can verify that via email/text and/or with pics/voice.

* 26 years old

* 6 feet tall

* 180 lbs

* Employed

* Sane (And wouldn't only a sane person bother mentioning this? The point is that I'm a normal guy who will definitely make you feel at ease once we meet, instead of creeping you out!).

* Very lean and cut, muscular, athletic build (flat chest, 6 pack abs)

* Energetic

* Open minded (I'm willing to try most things, but no male on male action whatsoever (sorry boys).

* 9+ inches where it matters (and THICK)

You Should Be:

* 22 years or older (30s and 40s more than welcome!)

* In at least somewhat decent shape. You don't have to be a supermodel, but please look like you take good care of yourself).

* Discreet

RULES:

* Protection is a MUST!

* I host the first time (I have a quiet and comfortable place in a nice western suburb), but I am open to traveling, depending on where you are).

* You must reply to me at quietness@gmail.com with the phrase "no nonsense" in the subject line (anything more or less than that and your email will go directly into the trash without being looked at and you will receive no reply).

* You do not have to send a picture in your first email, but those who do will surely and quickly move to the front of the line.

* Your will get a face pic from me in my first response back to you, only if you've sent me a picture of yourself first (face or body, you can choose. Both would be nice).

NO ENDLESS EMAILS!!!!

Hit me up and let's do what sexy people do! I promise you won't be disappointed! Email me now at quietbell85@gmail.com. The Pack - Copy.jpg Long View - Copy.jpg IMAG0010.jpg Overview - Copy.jpg IMAG0011-1.jpg First Measure - Copy.jpg Plain View - Copy.jpg Second Measure - Copy.jpg Hung Close Up - Copy.jpg Hung Profile - Copy.jpg

This profile @pdiddy19 is a lie. These are MY pics and that is MY write up! This asshole is an imposter! REPORT REPORT REPORT! People like that are predators and often rapists! DO NOT MEET UO WITH THE CREEP PDIDDY19!! IT ISN'T SAFE!!! DO NOT OUT YOURSELF IN DANGER BY COMMUNICATING WITH THIS PERSON!!!
What the fuck are you talking about? You better shut that lying mouth of yours.

Back