704 NC WHITE FEMALE SEEKING BBC

I'm a married white female in Gastonia North Carolina. I'm busty(48dd), curvy, big booty, tight shaved pussy, love sucking cock, and love fucking a bbc. I'm looking for a black bull to hopefully satisfy regularly. Hubby knows and encourages me. You be clean, disease free, and have a thick BBC! I will be videotaping my meetings for my use only and hubby will be present for the first one or two meetings but will NOT participate. Oh and I want your cum in my pussy no condoms!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 181
I'm a married white female in Gastonia North Carolina. I'm busty(48dd), curvy, big booty, tight shaved pussy, love sucking cock, and love fucking a bbc. I'm looking for a black bull to hopefully satisfy regularly. Hubby knows and encourages me. You be clean, disease free, and have a thick BBC! I will be videotaping my meetings for my use only and hubby will be present for the first one or two meetings but will NOT participate. Oh and I want your cum in my pussy no condoms!
Might have to visit NC

Bareback..... now that's what I'm talk'n about.

Back