70% of members on here are Fake !

hoty

Male
gays (Black -White ) guys pretending to be white women some of them Pretending to be black Guys .. and Some of Them with two User Names and two different profile Pictures .. few members gave me their email to write to them some times Two members same Email address lol ..Just to let people Know !

It is not that there fake, it is more along the line of "timewasters", people who may want to dabble but not necessarily, I think the Mods need to step in and clean up the forum some though.

Nice to know those statistics, hoty ... and I guess you'll tell us how you come about that 70% number, right? I mean, these are TRUE researched FACTS ... right? You took the total list of members ... researched a large sample of them, and found out ...... ????? Or, are you just assuming that about that 70% number? What's that saying "you're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts" ... isn't that how the saying goes?
Try a live chatroom ... if you really want to get disappointed! :) Ever had cybersex with another guy? LOL!

I take it you're including yourself in those statistics? I mean that profile picture is all over the internet...
I will not put my face all over the Internet due to my job, and if people are really interested we swap email and phone and go from there.... That is why I am verified, not many members do that(including yourself). I'll have you know I don't dabble , I was on staff at a swingers club for over two years so don't get me confused with the poor quality of members you may have came across on this site.

I will not put my face all over the Internet due to my job, and if people are really interested we swap email and phone and go from there.... That is why I am verified, not many members do that(including yourself). I'll have you know I don't dabble , I was on staff at a swingers club for over two years so don't get me confused with the poor quality of members you may have came across on this site.

Can't say I remember mentioning you at all in my previous post so...yeah.

gays (Black -White ) guys pretending to be white women some of them Pretending to be black Guys .. and Some of Them with two User Names and two different profile Pictures .. few members gave me their email to write to them some times Two members same Email address lol ..Just to let people Know !
And if you think it's only 70%, you need to get around the internet more and, like Mac said, try a live chatroom sometime. lol.

I prefer to maintain my privacy, it would not be in my best interests to have my face and my sexual interests in the public view. I don't come here to hook up with anyone. I come here to exchange ideas and opinions about the IR lifestyle. If someone has a problem with that it's not really my problem. If you don't like the way the site is run, or the people here then don't come here.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

NiggDick ... Is that IT? That's all you gonna say? Man, talk about disappointing. What happen to your days of ranting & preaching, coming from this site's primary PR man, about FAKES? An now I see you've totally removed your avatar ... man oh man, you must be letting them wear you down, NiggDick. And you use to be the one constant we could depend on ... :smoke:

Guys thanks for replies what I mean here is I have seen fake ones I didnt know until they messaged me with same emails and things like that I have my own personal facebook account to prove that I am real but they can't lol but there are real people too I'm not saying all .but tbh I tried my best to meet some people on here but when it comes to meeting most off them either say too far or they just ignore lol Can't be bothered with it anymore .

Guys thanks for replies what I mean here is I have seen fake ones I didnt know until they messaged me with same emails and things like that I have my own personal facebook account to prove that I am real but they can't lol but there are real people too I'm not saying all .but tbh I tried my best to meet some people on here but when it comes to meeting most off them either say too far or they just ignore lol Can't be bothered with it anymore .

LOL the same experiences i had.we got scores of BBCs here who express their desire to fuck a fem from INDIA.
and my wife was in so.cali for a month wanting 1 bbc if not more.
not a single response.after she comes back to india on 17th i m sure many will write-is ur wife still here.and when i will say no then they will say ohhh i wud have loved to fuck her.

LOL the same experiences i had.we got scores of BBCs here who express their desire to fuck a fem from INDIA.
and my wife was in so.cali for a month wanting 1 bbc if not more.
not a single response.after she comes back to india on 17th i m sure many will write-is ur wife still here.and when i will say no then they will say ohhh i wud have loved to fuck her.

Maybe the blacks down in Cali weren't really blacks. I don't trust every black guy in here with his dick in his profile pic (if actually that is their dick) to be black. Just no way.

Back