70% of members on here are Fake !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hoty, Jan 11, 2013.

1. hoty

hoty New Member

gays (Black -White ) guys pretending to be white women some of them Pretending to be black Guys .. and Some of Them with two User Names and two different profile Pictures .. few members gave me their email to write to them some times Two members same Email address lol ..Just to let people Know !

JaynSarah and Bass God like this.
  2. GenS

GenS Guest

It is not that there fake, it is more along the line of "timewasters", people who may want to dabble but not necessarily, I think the Mods need to step in and clean up the forum some though.

3. I take it you're including yourself in those statistics? I mean that profile picture is all over the internet...

Mr. ManClit and Jana like this.
  4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Nice to know those statistics, hoty ... and I guess you'll tell us how you come about that 70% number, right? I mean, these are TRUE researched FACTS ... right? You took the total list of members ... researched a large sample of them, and found out ...... ????? Or, are you just assuming that about that 70% number? What's that saying "you're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts" ... isn't that how the saying goes?
    Try a live chatroom ... if you really want to get disappointed! :) Ever had cybersex with another guy? LOL!

5. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    We've got a detective in the house!!!!

bm_from_southjersey and GenSchol like this.
  6. NJsissy4BBC

NJsissy4BBC New Member

LOL, only 70%, I'd wager it's even higher than that.

hoty likes this.
  7. GenS

GenS Guest

I will not put my face all over the Internet due to my job, and if people are really interested we swap email and phone and go from there.... That is why I am verified, not many members do that(including yourself). I'll have you know I don't dabble , I was on staff at a swingers club for over two years so don't get me confused with the poor quality of members you may have came across on this site.

Rianon and Italianbbcvirgin like this.
  8. Can't say I remember mentioning you at all in my previous post so...yeah.

9. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Guest

Isn't there always?

10. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Guest

And if you think it's only 70%, you need to get around the internet more and, like Mac said, try a live chatroom sometime. lol.

11. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

I prefer to maintain my privacy, it would not be in my best interests to have my face and my sexual interests in the public view. I don't come here to hook up with anyone. I come here to exchange ideas and opinions about the IR lifestyle. If someone has a problem with that it's not really my problem. If you don't like the way the site is run, or the people here then don't come here.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  12. mywife4fcks

mywife4fcks Banned

if people r not fake thn why dont they respond?

13. bigire

bigire Active Member Real Person

14. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

15. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    NiggDick ... Is that IT? That's all you gonna say? Man, talk about disappointing. What happen to your days of ranting & preaching, coming from this site's primary PR man, about FAKES? An now I see you've totally removed your avatar ... man oh man, you must be letting them wear you down, NiggDick. And you use to be the one constant we could depend on ... :smoke:

16. PalePigBoy

PalePigBoy Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Us whitebois must be real because I don't think any black men would pretend to be a whiteboi..?

17. hoty

hoty New Member

Guys thanks for replies what I mean here is I have seen fake ones I didnt know until they messaged me with same emails and things like that I have my own personal facebook account to prove that I am real but they can't lol but there are real people too I'm not saying all .but tbh I tried my best to meet some people on here but when it comes to meeting most off them either say too far or they just ignore lol Can't be bothered with it anymore .

18. Dsoul

Nigeria
    True. Though I'd rather prefer my own type of detective. He solves cases, and he loves fucking white women: Thaddeus Black.

2013-01-10 11.08.13.jpg

cucky and tampabull like this.
  19. mywife4fcks

mywife4fcks Banned

LOL the same experiences i had.we got scores of BBCs here who express their desire to fuck a fem from INDIA.
    and my wife was in so.cali for a month wanting 1 bbc if not more.
    not a single response.after she comes back to india on 17th i m sure many will write-is ur wife still here.and when i will say no then they will say ohhh i wud have loved to fuck her.

hoty likes this.
  20. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Maybe the blacks down in Cali weren't really blacks. I don't trust every black guy in here with his dick in his profile pic (if actually that is their dick) to be black. Just no way.