??????!!!?

inkedangels

Couple
Gold Member
I am lying in bed in a foreign country listening to my beautiful wife getting fucked by her BBC lover. We landed in the algarve today, we have came here with out regular BBC , rented a Vila out, me my wife and our regular BBC for a long weekend. They are in the main bedroom whilst I am in the guest room. It's 1 am in the morning and I am listening to them make love? It's such a fuckng turn on listening to them make love, it's beautiful. For all purpose they are a couple for the next 3 nights. Is this wrong? Are we taking things too far? I don't think we are cos listening to her enjoy herself, Cumming all over his cock, the pleasure she is getting is such a turn on!! I love her and I know she loves me.

I am lying in bed in a foreign country listening to my beautiful wife getting fucked by her BBC lover. We landed in the algarve today, we have came here with out regular BBC , rented a Vila out, me my wife and our regular BBC for a long weekend. They are in the main bedroom whilst I am in the guest room. It's 1 am in the morning and I am listening to them make love? It's such a fuckng turn on listening to them make love, it's beautiful. For all purpose they are a couple for the next 3 nights. Is this wrong? Are we taking things too far? I don't think we are cos listening to her enjoy herself, Cumming all over his cock, the pleasure she is getting is such a turn on!! I love her and I know she loves me.
Great, I wish I could say the same for me

Back