• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

60 breeding cuckold white wifes maried to only black bull in one year

I have listen to TV an incredible information : A black bull has breeding 60 cuckold white wife maried in one year on Tennessee ! Is it possible ?
60 black babies in 2013 ! And 60 cuckolds hubby moreover !
I think this guy would be register in Guiness book ?
And you, what do you think to this information on locat TN TV ?

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
lopez, I think your post would be a lot more interesting if it was supported by a news link, pics, etc. As posted, it simply appears to be cuckold news sensationalism; although, a black man fathering kids by multiple women isn't unusual; at a 72% illegitimacy rate, go figure! A few years ago I filled out the beneficiary papers for a 19 yo, single, black male that listed 9 children by 8 different females, and had the social security cards for every one of those kids in his pocket. He said he had another baby on the way in 3 months, and wanted to know if he could add that baby as a beneficiary when it was born. The guy had never been married, and over half of his paycheck was being garnished by his employer. Fathered his first 2 kids before he was 16. :eek: