6 Reasons Black Men Love White Women - A Black Man's Perspective

superdick33

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
Hey,Everyone

I am listing 6 different reasons and characteristics why black men love white women...you can agree or disagree but these are my main reasons why i love white women.And in a respectful and realistic way.

Reasons:

1) Patience - White women are very patient and relaxed creatures...they seem to know how to calm a bad situation down and make it really fun to be around them.

2) Superb Listeners - Overall just very good listeners and very easy to talk to...you can ask them some questions and they will answer them without attitude.

3) Excellent Family Women - This goes without saying i have dated a lot of milfs and boy let me tell you there is nothing sexier than a woman who takes care of her ******* and is very caring of the people she hangs around with.

4) Very Caring - Like the one above...like lets say if your sick they will stay by you to you get better (no mommy issues guys)...lol just stating facts based upon my experience...even thou i am very independent they still love to help people out and are very giving non selfish women.

5) Highly Sexual - White women love some great sex...there patient and very passionate lovers you can make love to them for hours on end and they will enjoy it more than any other race of women i have been with (my experience of course).

6) Very Physically Fit & Healthy - White women love to look great and take care of themselves most of the ones i know personally dress,smell and are in really great shape...especially the more mature one (40's and up).

These are my personal experiences and my love for white women,brothers feel free to add to this list or state your opinions.

Much Respect To My White Sisters,
Storm;)

It does sound like you have a lot of respect for womanhood. Nice to hear! I bet you treat your woman great, and really care about her pleasure, not just using her simply to get your own rocks off.

Exactly baby it's about pleasure for both parties...because a satisfied woman is a satisfied man...and what's the point if the woman is not happy sexually and emotionally:p

Oh geeee, you never mentioned your "6 different reasons and characteristics why black men love white men" ... I'm sure this was just an overlook, right? Afterall, if it wasn't for white MEN, you wouldn't have any white WOMEN, now, would you? :)

Hey MacNfries - your funny bro yeah i could have phased it better...lol must of had a brain fart but that is just my experiences from a black mans perspective always great to hear your non-biased opinions bro:p

Oh geeee, you never mentioned your "6 different reasons and characteristics why black men love white men" ... I'm sure this was just an overlook, right? Afterall, if it wasn't for white MEN, you wouldn't have any white WOMEN, now, would you? :)

Hmm .... wouldn't that be just one reason? :bounce:

Hey,Everyone
I am listing 6 different reasons and characteristics why black men love white women...you can agree or disagree but these are my main reasons why i love white women.And in a respectful and realistic way.
These are my personal experiences and my love for white women,brothers feel free to add to this list or state your opinions.

Much Respect To My White Sisters,
Storm;)

I don't disagree with you at all, but I can assure you that not all white women fit your profile and I feel certain that there are many women of all races who do as many that I know are.

I prefer to think that you are a man who recognizes and appreciates a good woman when you meet one, but just have a preference for white women. Not a bad thing at all.

I don't disagree with you at all, but I can assure you that not all white women fit your profile and I feel certain that there are many women of all races who do as many that I know are.

I prefer to think that you are a man who recognizes and appreciates a good woman when you meet one, but just have a preference for white women. Not a bad thing at all.

Hey,Will i agree with you but the site is mainly dedicated to white women so that is why i put this up...just showing love for white because they show love and respect for me and also they respond better to me than any other race...i like all races but i do not get as much appreciation from them like white women show me...It could just be me but i always struggle with black women even thou i try to show love to them they hiss at me so i backed off from them...it's a damn shame but some of them tell me i am to proper or perfect for them.(also i am of english,west indian and american heritage)

I even had one call me an uncle tom because i do not say (dog and black man) after each sentence...it's just that white women seem to like educated gentleman instead of the thug types...ask any white women and they will tell you...but i am not changing for nobody so it is what it is:D
Respect,
Storm

Hey,Will i agree with you but the site is mainly dedicated to white women so that is why i put this up...just showing love for white because they show love and respect for me and also they respond better to me than any other race...i like all races but i do not get as much appreciation from them like white women show me...It could just be me but i always struggle with black women even thou i try to show love to them they hiss at me so i backed off from them...it's a damn shame but some of them tell me i am to proper or perfect for them.(also i am of english,west indian and american heritage)

I even had one call me an uncle tom because i do not say (dog and black man) after each sentence...it's just that white women seem to like educated gentleman instead of the thug types...ask any white women and they will tell you...but i am not changing for nobody so it is what it is:D
Respect,
Storm

Sometimes we seem to attract the wrong sort of people for whatever reasons, but you clearly know what works best for you and have a wonderful attitude about those ladies you enjoy, so by no means should you change a thing! :D

Much respect for you as well,
will

Respect,
Storm

oh wow! Um, don't worry so much you beautiful black hung studs out there ... y'all don't have to respect us too much ya' know. We're still gonna let you own our white pussies! hehe

Just speaking for myself, I want to be treated with respect, and if a guy treats me like crap, he will not do it for any extended period of time. If there's not mutual respect, then that's not a situation I want to be in. Obviously, to each their own. But being treated like garbage is not what turns my crank. (But if it's what turns you on, then enjoy.)

Just speaking for myself, I want to be treated with respect, and if a guy treats me like crap, he will not do it for any extended period of time. If there's not mutual respect, then that's not a situation I want to be in. Obviously, to each their own. But being treated like garbage is not what turns my crank. (But if it's what turns you on, then enjoy.)

To some extent, sure ... but I did say not "too" much, ya' know. lol.

@ mariposa - I think she just speaking in the ways of "role playing" LOL but to each its own I will always show respect because that is my nature...but as far role playing in the bedroom its fun to be wild...overall I do not think most women want to be beaten and disrespected.

@ Dana - I would love to play with you baby but we can save the wild ******* for the bedroom...lol but real men show strength by giving great sex and emotional pleasure and many other qualities.

It's good to finally hear women's opinions on this topic;)

Kisses to you both,
Storm

To be honest, I haven't had many sexual partners in my life, but I have had an experience where the guy made it quite clear that making noise was not appreciated, and turned off the lights (presumably so that he didn't have to look at me and could imagine he was with someone else). I have also experienced the other end of the scale where the guy loved hearing me moan, and wanted me to be louder, and looked in my eyes as if he wanted to be able to see right in to my soul. Guess who I have the fondest memories of? :)

Wow the first one is a fucking dumbass sweetie...I would rather you enjoy the experience to the fullest and have very fond memories:)

I desagree because you think only white women deserve these praises. We should talk about " GOOD WOMEN IN GENERAL" regardless of their colour. Thank you very much Sir! :balanced:

Actually that not what i meant but i was talking about white women because the site mainly focuses on them and white women are the ladies i deal with most so that is fine you disagree...everyone has there own opinion to each there bro;)

In fact the site focuses on Interracial things not only on white women and black men. The white guy in the far corner popping his black or chinese cherry, he's having a proper laugh at you right now. We all deal the most with white women but let's just not be very antousiastic by bringing delicate subjects on complex places like this. I think you need to widen your investigations in the women's world before insulting others. I desagree with you Sir!

I did not insult ******* playboy you seem to get of on starting ******* and if you do not like the post then fucking bounce...i have every fucking right to say and choose what topics to talk about so i do not care what you opinion is all about and i do not care about complexs and all that other bull seems like your the only one complaining and trying to piss me off...delicate what is this fucking elementary school...white women is what i choose to talk about and i do like all races but this is my post...so cowboy the hell up or get the off!!!

Back