50 Year old DFW MWF loves BBC

Tammy'sCuck

Male
From
TX, US
My young looking, 50 year old wife loves to fuck well hung black men, especially bareback. We live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We can't host but are open to meeting at your place or a motel. I am a voyeur and enjoy watching, but I also let her play alone. She loves to cam on YM. Her ID there is bbcwifesluttammy. Hit her up if you can keep up with a woman who wants to make you com over and over.

I have been sharing her for 22 years, but she only discovered her love for BBC about 11 years ago.

My young looking, 50 year old wife loves to fuck well hung black men, especially bareback. We live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We can't host but are open to meeting at your place or a motel. I am a voyeur and enjoy watching, but I also let her play alone. She loves to cam on YM. Her ID there is bbcwifesluttammy. Hit her up if you can keep up with a woman who wants to make you com over and over.

I have been sharing her for 22 years, but she only discovered her love for BBC about 11 years ago.
I will be in Fort Worth in 2 weeks. I would love to fuck her bareback.

I will be in Fort Worth in 2 weeks. I would love to fuck her bareback.
She's really looking forward to it. She's glad I posted on here because it was a PITA weeding out all the white guys and lesbians that keep hitting on her on YM, even in the interracial rooms.

Hey I am an 18yr old in GA just wondering if she would like to cam with me. I Love older women and I think she is very hot I added her on yahoo so tell her to just hit me up and we can definitely have some fun! DJACK1.jpg

Back