• Poll closed .

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US

50 cent Kissing Erin Andrews at the Daytona 500,

She was trying to chase after Danica Patrick and came up empty but she did menton 50 again

What do you think. Good move or bad timing?

Lewis

well you have proof on that, all i know is that sex tape thru that peep hole of her dancing around naked is out there but thats it.

i see well i know everyones has tried even old Bruce Pearl Shook her one time talking about defense, Rey Malaguga was dancing behind her once at a USC game and almost got taken out by a baseball covering a story in the dugout. mmmmm you know that give me a ideal on a post. ill work on it soon.

I think I like where you're going.

Just the NFL and NBA she's covered there's no way she hasn't gotten curious and done a few black dudes.

You know Andrews has already done a ton of black dudes.

Hello "GQWhiteBoi" are you White-American or of European descent living in North America?

Why do you like to see racial domination as a sexual fetish and do you like to see African-American or Afro-Hispanic women being dominated? Is it important to you that the male is of a certain race? Do you consider yourself to be bigoted? Do you hate other White men? Why do you think bigoted or Afrocentrist African-American men are intrigued by this sexual fetish? Is it a positive or a negative in your opinion.

Thanks again.

Back