• No way

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • I wouldn't go that far

Votes: 12 3.4%
  • Disgusting

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters

circus

You are overpowered by a gang of 5 big black guys. They pick you up and take you to an abandoned warehouse.

They strip your clothes off you, revealing your tiny pink penis.

They ******* you to wear panties that they say they took from your wife.

Then they make you kneel before them, and suck all 5 of their massive black dicks.

They pass you around, taking turns using your mouth.

They verbally humiliate you calling you a little dick white boy.

They make you look them in the eye and admit you love their big black cocks.

They slap you around, spank your ass until it turns bright red, and they grab you by the hair and ******* you to gag on their huge cocks.

They make you lick their black balls.

And the funny thing is, your tiny penis is rock hard the entire time and they know it. You cant hide it and they laugh at you. You want nothing more than to stroke yourself but you can't because they're holding your hands behind your back. Afterwards they all cum in your mouth, on your face, and make you swallow every last drop of it. They call you a little cock sucker and then walk out.

You are overpowered by a gang of 5 big black guys. They pick you up and take you to an abandoned warehouse.

They strip your clothes off you, revealing your tiny pink penis.

They ******* you to wear panties that they say they took from your wife.

Then they make you kneel before them, and suck all 5 of their massive black dicks.

They pass you around, taking turns using your mouth.

They verbally humiliate you calling you a little dick white boy.

They make you look them in the eye and admit you love their big black cocks.

They slap you around, spank your ass until it turns bright red, and they grab you by the hair and ******* you to gag on their huge cocks.

They make you lick their black balls.

And the funny thing is, your tiny penis is rock hard the entire time and they know it. You cant hide it and they laugh at you. You want nothing more than to stroke yourself but you can't because they're holding your hands behind your back. Afterwards they all cum in your mouth, on your face, and make you swallow every last drop of it. They call you a little cock sucker and then walk out.
yes me to

I am a woman, and I would love to have that experience, but I would want them to fuck me as well. I have been gang banged numerous times, but never forcefully. That has always been a fantasy of mine.

The closest I have come to that feeling was when we went to the adult theater the first time and the men just gathered around me and started groping me and I knew they were all going to fuck me. I wanted it then, and this fantasy you wrote about would be awesome to experience, as long as they didn't really hurt me.

Back