48 and need to be fucked rough and hard until you fill me with ur seed!

When Im fuckin your bbc would you rather my hubby be?

• outside listening

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • sucking you hard so you can fuck me

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • sitting in the room but not close

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • have his head beside my pussy when you thrust down into me so he can see better

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hotnetxbicpl

i hope these picts get some of the bbc attention here and I get some really nasty comments and some contacts to! Get with me at wesmokin3 at g mail and lets get busy. Please leave comments on what you think about my picts and dont hold back I love the nasty comments they get me wet!DSCI0693.JPG liz posing onhammock (22).JPG new pic nice lips.jpg liz posing onhammock face removed.jpg liz posing onhammock face removed.jpg on my knees.jpg wet and ready liz doggy hottest  pict.JPG

i hope these picts get some of the bbc attention here and I get some really nasty comments and some contacts to! Get with me at wesmokin3 at g mail and lets get busy. Please leave comments on what you think about my picts and dont hold back I love the nasty comments they get me wet!View attachment 4745 View attachment 4746 View attachment 4747 View attachment 4748 View attachment 4748 View attachment 4749 View attachment 4750

That pussy is so ready for some bbc cum..

Very sexy... When she gets that first big black cock in her little pussy she is going to be in love .. To bad you all dont live close by. I would lick her pussy real good and stretch that pussy out all night !!!!

you have one beautiful pussy when i am down in houston i hope we can get together

i hope these picts get some of the bbc attention here and I get some really nasty comments and some contacts to! Get with me at wesmokin3 at g mail and lets get busy. Please leave comments on what you think about my picts and dont hold back I love the nasty comments they get me wet!View attachment 4745View attachment 4746View attachment 4747View attachment 4748View attachment 4748View attachment 4749View attachment 4750
That is a tight body baby and your beautiful ass and pussy are extremely hot. I would love to taste you first and then go balls deep.

Back