45 years a cuckold couple

Just wanted to say hi. Hubby and I were married for 6 months when we entertained our first man for sex. I was only 19. I had been shy in school so never dated, but all my fantasies when I masturbated were about being a slut and gang-bangs. Hubby had been submissive and serviced men. Shall we say that it was a marriage made in heaven. Our desires, our perversions compliment one another. Back then I never heard of cuckolding, although it was exactly what we were doing. I needed men and hub needed to serve. I was (unsuccessfully) searching for those mind-blowing orgasms. All those men, including gang-bangs, and several women (I am bisexual) and I did not have a multiple squirting orgasm until my first black guy 12 years ago. I have been black only ever since. I have found that black men actually embrace cuckold marriages a lot more then the white guys did. Black men seem to enjoy using hubby too.

Welcome to this site.
You will find many nice people here and all the help and support you could ever want.
I like your post and envy you and your husband. Sounds like the perfect couple.
Good Luck and enjoy this site.
I like the Avatar, nice pic.

Welcome to this site.
You will find many nice people here and all the help and support you could ever want.
I like your post and envy you and your husband. Sounds like the perfect couple.
Good Luck and enjoy this site.
I like the Avatar, nice pic.

Thank you. Hubby and I feel very fortunate to have met. We are a normal, happily married couple who love the cuckold life-style.

Back