44yrs. Bbw looking

Big Menace74

Male
Real Person
From
IN, US
View attachment 555496 View attachment 555499 View attachment 555500 Indiana couple here looking for the wife's first BBC! We could travel to Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky ? for the right BBC
Is there anyone out there that wants to make her a BBC whore?:blackgrimace:
View attachment 555496 View attachment 555499 View attachment 555500 Indiana couple here looking for the wife's first BBC! We could travel to Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky ? for the right BBC
Michigan man here, would love to be her BBC

ThisBull4U

Male
Real Person
From
MI, US
I'm moving back to Michigan and I would love to come over and Fuck your wife if you're interested let's chat and get to know each other better. Yes I'm leaving Montana and I would like to start putting together some couples in the Michigan and surrounding states to get to know and go visit to Fuck.

Where at in Michigan are you going to be located? The wife and I are looking for a weekend getaway, maybe between you and I we could make a plan for you to suduce her in a public place?