42 year old blonde bbc curious MILF.

CuriousMILF

Female
My husband has been bugging me for a long time to have sex with a bbc while he watches. I won't give him the satisfaction of living out his fantasy but I'm toying with the idea of boning a bbc on video and giving him the tape. I think he'll be sorry and I might get just a little bit of satisfaction in that myself. I can't understand his thinking....................................

My husband has been bugging me for a long time to have sex with a bbc while he watches. I won't give him the satisfaction of living out his fantasy but I'm toying with the idea of boning a bbc on video and giving him the tape. I think he'll be sorry and I might get just a little bit of satisfaction in that myself. I can't understand his thinking....................................

Thinkin of bonin somethin like this?

Attachments

• dsc-m2012-9.jpg
    dsc-m2012-9.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 9
I understand his thinking. My husband thought the same way. I was surprised and shocked too, at first. Now I only fuck BBC and he loves it. He knows that his small penis is no match for the satisfaction I can get from a BBC. And he just wants me to be happy...which I very much am! :)

Back