42 single white cuck wannabe.

I know it is generic for the stereotypical white wanker cuck. I like to think I am a little beyond that. I have been a serial monogamist, through the years and my first gf to try black while with me was 23. She eventually left me for a man that I let fuck her and they have a beautiful family. In another relatioship, I was able to watch my beautiful fiance take on a bbc, but it didnt work for our relationship and actually became an issue. There are other instancesin between. I search for my young life partner who has an itch for the bhc. I am a professional, sarcastic, well spoken, and pretty alpha to the outside world. Would love to meet a woman down with heading down this path with me.

I know it is generic for the stereotypical white wanker cuck. I like to think I am a little beyond that. I have been a serial monogamist, through the years and my first gf to try black while with me was 23. She eventually left me for a man that I let fuck her and they have a beautiful family. In another relatioship, I was able to watch my beautiful fiance take on a bbc, but it didnt work for our relationship and actually became an issue. There are other instancesin between. I search for my young life partner who has an itch for the bhc. I am a professional, sarcastic, well spoken, and pretty alpha to the outside world. Would love to meet a woman down with heading down this path with me.
wow, interesting! You are not just a cuck, you are submissive to blacks.

Back