41yo married wife from Germany

Sabine

Female
Hi,

I'm a married wife 41yo and very open minded. I'm a bit chubby with a pale skin, a big butt and a very tight white pussy.

Since a lob time I'm dreaming about having regularly sex with a big black cock. I'm really getting naughty by looking at huge dark cocks and strong males.

Message me if you are near Germany or willing to travel (let's talk about that option).
174.jpg
Happy to read or see you soon :)191.jpg
Sabine

You have a nice body...unfortunately, the chances of me ever getting to Germany or anywhere near you in Europe are almost nonexistent, but your pics are still nice to look at.

Just curious, but where in Germany are you located?

Hi,

I'm a married wife 41yo and very open minded. I'm a bit chubby with a pale skin, a big butt and a very tight white pussy.

Since a lob time I'm dreaming about having regularly sex with a big black cock. I'm really getting naughty by looking at huge dark cocks and strong males.

Message me if you are near Germany or willing to travel (let's talk about that option).
View attachment 102231
Happy to read or see you soon :)View attachment 102230
Sabine
Sexy , i'll paint you Chocolate 24/7.....

Hi,

View attachment 102231
Sabine
very sexy pic. i'm liking the big butt and nice curves.

Hi,

View attachment 102231
Sabine
a little chubby! lol

Hi,

View attachment 102231
Sabine
Where at in Germany are you?? I am stationed in Spangdahlem. holla back.

Back