40's fun couple for BBC friends for fun

Hey everyone,
We are a mid 40's MWC here in central NC hoping to find a cool, handsome, and hung BBC friend for her to enjoy. We love to travel, so heading up to DC or down to ATL for a fun weekend would be awesome. Check us out and please drop a hello if you might be interested in becoming friends, hanging out for a few drinks, dinners, dancing, and most of all showing Kitten the finer poonts of being a good little BBC slut. We are real, and really hoping to finally meet the right guy(s). These are pics from this weekends trip to ATL, unfortunately we didn't meet anyone, but Damn we were primed up and hunting.

Attachments

• 0317172251.jpg
    0317172251.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 173
  • 0318172148(1).jpg
    0318172148(1).jpg
    441 KB · Views: 174
  • 0317172327a.jpg
    0317172327a.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 172
Hey everyone,
We are a mid 40's MWC here in central NC hoping to find a cool, handsome, and hung BBC friend for her to enjoy. We love to travel, so heading up to DC or down to ATL for a fun weekend would be awesome. Check us out and please drop a hello if you might be interested in becoming friends, hanging out for a few drinks, dinners, dancing, and most of all showing Kitten the finer poonts of being a good little BBC slut. We are real, and really hoping to finally meet the right guy(s). These are pics from this weekends trip to ATL, unfortunately we didn't meet anyone, but Damn we were primed up and hunting.
Bring her to Vegas or California

Hey everyone,

Well endowed black men living in the Atlanta Georgia area. I don't mind traveling I am single ******* drama disease free and check out my profile and I hope you like what you see. Here's some pictures if interested you can kik me at ITTCNS or text me 7702994232

Attachments

• 20170218_223925.jpg
    20170218_223925.jpg
    557.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 20170218_223247.jpg
    20170218_223247.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 85
Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

Hello Lacey & Hugh. I'd like to first compliment on her pictures as you are a VERY sexy and sensual woman. I don't ever really have any luck, so to speak, and this is the reason I don't gamble, until. The more I read your post and looked at her pictures, I decided that reaching out to the two of you was MORE THAN worth the gamble!! I too am located in Central NC. I'm about the same distance from either Greensboro or Durham. I've had a good amount of experience with White couples, although hardly any in the last couple of years. I'm nicely hung, clean, safe, sane and I believe, a possible good match for the two of you. I'd really like to begin a conversation to determine how we can be mutually beneficial to each other. I like to maintain a low profile, so the picture I'm attaching is altered to maintain my identity and privacy. I look forward to your reply and find myself excited by the possibilities. Until then....

Peace & Love,
RBupload_2017-3-22_18-27-58.pngupload_2017-3-22_18-27-58.png upload_2017-3-22_18-27-58.png

Attachments

• Lil RB - Copy.jpg
    Lil RB - Copy.jpg
    779.7 KB · Views: 60
Back