40 year old MWC Looking for BIG BLACK COCK Professional in Dallas, TX

bbclvr

Couple
From
TX, US
Professional, secure, *******/drama/Dz free MWC in Dallas seeking a NSA, FWB situation with a very select muscular HUNG BLACK male who has experience playing with couples and respects and appreciates what we have. Not looking for a replacement just an enhancement once or twice per month. We are str8, love DP, Threesomes, light cuck play, dirty talking and BBC fun. Prefer 10" or larger w/stamina, but will consider 9" or larger. Wife is a squirter and a size queen and loves them BIG. If you feel like you fit the bill please email us some stats, pics, name, age local and experience in hotwife, MWC play. Looking forward to seeing what is out ther as our regular playmate moved away. We are not newbies and have experience playing with very select HUNG BLACK males.

Wife is thick, dd tits, shaven, loves to talk dirty and squirts gallons. We usually play at a hotel on select Friday and Saturday evenings. We are not into thugs, ebonics or ghetto type guys, no disrespect just not our thing. Prefer mature, muscular, extremely hung black men that know how to treat a lady and know how to lay down the BBC!

Rick and Linda
Chocoholics

3709219.jpg5255396.jpg5255400.jpg5255400.jpg5255400.jpg5255400.jpg

Hi. I'm in Houston but I frequently make trips to Dallas for weekends to visit family. I've been in the LS for a few years and am on swinglifestyle.com (SN: Johnny1371). I'm very respectful and completely non ghetto in every sense of the word. Just got out of the Marine Corps, great shape, lots of stamina, and a very laid back So Cal attitude. Feel free to message me and maybe we can get together next time I'm in Dallas.

Back