4 cuckolds handcuffed and chained together, made to watch then to clean

this is a fantastic theme. A group of useless suckolds allowing their wifes to be taken in front of them whilst they are all sissfied in full and wanking together.
Is there anything better?
I have always thought that 3 or 4 couples who are into this lifestyle would be great. The hubbies stay together whilst the wifes go on a date with their REAL MEN. The husbands can then dress up or have mutual sex with eath other in whatever form they want.

this is a fantastic theme. A group of useless suckolds allowing their wifes to be taken in front of them whilst they are all sissfied in full and wanking together.
I have always thought that 3 or 4 couples who are into this lifestyle would be great. The hubbies stay together whilst the wifes go on a date with their REAL MEN. The husbands can then dress up or have mutual sex with eath other in whatever form they want.
we could compare cages and if any of us could cum in them:)

Wonderful, really enjoyed reading that, would be a top fantasy for me

Back