30yr old couple searching for BBC danbury ct

j&k

Couple
From
CT, US
We're a
Swinger couple and always had a fantasy of the wife experiencing being with a real bull (9"min prefer 10-11" length and extra Girthy (soda can thickness if anyone is blessed as such otherwise stamina camera friendly outgoing creative and as wild sexually as possible! Possibly open to group situations too so if you have any friends that match the criteria

We're a
Swinger couple and always had a fantasy of the wife experiencing being with a real bull (9"min prefer 10-11" length and extra Girthy (soda can thickness if anyone is blessed as such otherwise stamina camera friendly outgoing creative and as wild sexually as possible! Possibly open to group situations too so if you have any friends that match the criteria
We're a
We are very close to each other. If interested send me a direct message.

We're a
good luck with your search

I can only imagine how hot it must be to watch someone like shorty mac stretch a hot blondes vagina to beyond believe.

Shorty mac has the thickest penis I have ever seen.

Back