30s Couple..New to the lifestyle.

32m 30f, new to the lifestyle. We have started talking about Interracial sex, and she admitted to testing the waters with black men about 6 years ago. I asked her if she was willing to try again, and I would love to watch, she was extremly suprised and during one intense fuck session, decided to agree to it. So here we are, I look forward to meeting you guys.

32m 30f, new to the lifestyle. We have started talking about Interracial sex, and she admitted to testing the waters with black men about 6 years ago. I asked her if she was willing to try again, and I would love to watch, she was extremly suprised and during one intense fuck session, decided to agree to it. So here we are, I look forward to meeting you guys.
When she was "testing the waters" was she with you then or was it before she met you?

Your search is over, i m here fr u

Back