3 years in chastity

God three years in chastity! My hubby isnt in a cage but has been in chastity since August, got to wait till March. But even now hes grumpy, when i pleasure him he struggles to get it up and then cums really quickly. I dread to think what he will be likewhen we start again March. It will take some help from me to get him going properly again!
So for you to go three years, amazing control by yourself! X

God three years in chastity! My hubby isnt in a cage but has been in chastity since August, got to wait till March. But even now hes grumpy, when i pleasure him he struggles to get it up and then cums really quickly. I dread to think what he will be likewhen we start again March. It will take some help from me to get him going properly again!
So for you to go three years, amazing control by yourself! X

Not really me controlling it, I'm in a good chastity cage and bull has the keys, this way he knows she's not fucking me and he likes punishing white wimps

Looks like Mac is trolling again
No, not at all cuck. Just making a general observation and bit of humor out of your obvious low self-esteem. If you was truly a subservient male, and I was a black male, you would probably respond with a "yes sir". So, I'll extend a sincere apology for my tasteless humor and even take down my posts to your thread if you so request. Just let me know.
I just think you're letting the best part of life pass you by, and being made a fool of by less deserving individuals.
I wish you the best in life, actually! Take care ... Mac

Back