2nd Time for 48yr old Wife will be this Saturday

Have gotten her to agree to have the young bull over again. After taking months of wearing her down to get her to let a black man have her the first time, it only took 5 days to get her to agree again.
This time I plan to have her barebacked by telling the bull to put the condom on loosely, then pull out telling her he is putting it on better, but instead he will take it off. I want to see the look on her face when she feels that huge load of hot cum unloaded deep inside her pussy. ;-)

This time I plan to have her barebacked by telling the bull to put the condom on loosely, then pull out telling her he is putting it on better, but instead he will take it off. I want to see the look on her face when she feels that huge load of hot cum unloaded deep inside her pussy. ;-)

That should be funny. Especially when she freaks out worrying that she might be pregnant or have just gotten infected with a STD. :devil:
At last you won't have to worry about trying to talk her into fucking someone else ever again, assuming she doesn't divorce your sneaky disrespectful ass. :D

That should be funny. Especially when she freaks out worrying that she might be pregnant or have just gotten infected with a STD. :devil:
At last you won't have to worry about trying to talk her into fucking someone else ever again, assuming she doesn't divorce your sneaky disrespectful ass. :D
Well, he probably wouldn't care, since it's not his body that would be infected, especially since she'd probably not let him touch her again after that kind of betrayal.

Well, he probably wouldn't care, since it's not his body that would be infected, especially since she'd probably not let him touch her again after that kind of betrayal.
The 2 of you should back off. The guy has been tested and Wife is Sub and into being taken advantage of.

I honestly think you should talk it through with your wife rather than trying that stunt,after all it should be her decesion to go bareback if she feels comfortable with her lover their is no real reason why she would want it any other way especially when both are proven std free anyway!!

The 2 of you should back off. The guy has been tested and Wife is Sub and into being taken advantage of.

Odd, somehow I apparently missed that part of your story along with the part where you say that she has had her tubes tied or the bull has had a vasectomy so she isn't concerned about an unwanted pregnancy.

I guess we are supposed to be mind readers about that as well.

In any case, being "sub" isn't the same as being a slave and allowing someone to take advantage isn't necessarily the same as a blanket acceptance of abuse. A sub gives their submission in trust that they will be used, not abused.
Your "plan", especially as described, certainly seems to lean toward the latter and mental abuse is not any better than physical abuse.

Whatever you do in bed you need to make sure everyone is on the same page. "Surprises" generally don't go well. Especially when it is something like bare backing you need her to be agreeable. Submissive or not it is her body and if you want to continue to enjoy it you need to communicate and agree

Back